Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Isn't Cloud of Bats technically better than both acid rain, and plague bats? So why are we arguing? Only time I ever used Acid Rain is when I was power leveling someone.
Thanks again for the PL on the DH. Got my barb to 60 and had my buddies do the crypt farming trick to get me to P100. Now I just need to solo that last boss for the hellfire ring tonight.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Console version was superior for me, at least as far as a demon hunter went. The dodge mechanic was awesome and it just felt really good. I will always still mainly play on PC though. It is a god damn PC game!

Also, I googled this, but couldn't find an answer: Are they adding more set pieces to flesh out the current sets? Mainly for transmog purposes. I have all the visible set pieces, but could not outright find any pieces that matched the set perfectly. I've been playing the beta a shit ton but didn't play before hand, so they could have changed everything and I'd probably still be clueless.

Thanks in advance.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
Does anyone still play this? Is anyone planning on playing RoS?

I fired up MedianXL:U for some old school action and in twenty minutes was instantly reminded of all that made D2 so great. D3 sucks so much ass, and the company that produced it should be ashamed.

Any differing opinions based off of RoS?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Nothing to do since I've hit paragon 100 back in August, but I will be hitting RoS hard.

D3 really doesn't suck ass, people just wanted D2.5. Don't worry, RoS is making it just that.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
Nothing to do since I've hit paragon 100 back in August, but I will be hitting RoS hard.

D3 really doesn't suck ass, people just wanted D2.5. Don't worry, RoS is making it just that.
I don't want to "grind paragon" - I hate that shit. I hate anything that resembles WoW-ization of this game.

If I don't "grind paragon" in Diablo 3, will I be shit out of luck with game difficulty when they finally decide to fix the game?

Who exactly are they building this game for. What a fucking tragedy.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
Also - RoS solves *none* of the problems that Diablo 2 players (myself included) were stating. IE - character progression, meaningful decision making, etc.

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I honestly have a hard time not wanting to play RoS but, they removed trade. I liked trading in the game. It was what kept me wanting to keep playing. The chance to find that super rare item that would have a very high value for another player. Blizzard is pricing this expansion too high for what is actually being sold and they removed one of my favorite components completely from the game. I WANT to play RoS, but I also do NOT want to support a development team that does not appear to understand what for me makes a game fun.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Huh, so the thing is 5 weeks away from release ?

Still waiting until the verdict is out, not buying on launch. Sure, it's Blizzard, so their game won't be bad forever, but I won't paying to be part of the beta.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Without spoilers, how's the story in this expansion? Better or on par than vanilla? (I doubt you could get worse than it)

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Hopefully it just involves one badass as shit opening cinematic and one badass as shit closing cinematic without any speaking or writing in between.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
I honestly have a hard time not wanting to play RoS but, they removed trade. I liked trading in the game. It was what kept me wanting to keep playing. The chance to find that super rare item that would have a very high value for another player. Blizzard is pricing this expansion too high for what is actually being sold and they removed one of my favorite components completely from the game. I WANT to play RoS, but I also do NOT want to support a development team that does not appear to understand what for me makes a game fun.
Yeah, if this was a free DLC, I would be tempted at least to test out the waters. Regardless of anyone's station in life, when they decided to slap a $43~ price tag on this shit without fixing most of the issues that long-time fans were complaining about, they really dropped the ball.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The guy's name is Angry Amadeus. What do you expect?

and I'll be passing on RoS in the immediate. Might pick it up after a few months but I have plenty of other grindy games to play... like WoW.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Better rants. He might have some actual good points, but they are lost in the sea of bitchiness, repetitive complaining, and misrepresentation.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
RoS has kind of fallen off my radar. I'm not 100% sure I'll pick it up at this point on release day.