Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's not the problem. I strongly prefer open headphones so I can hear stuff around me in the house. Plus, I've never quite been happy with the quality of headphones that have an attached mic.
My problem is you guys probably don't want to hear my wife and kid and dog...

or my wife make fun of me. Well, you might want to hear that.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm in the same situation Deathwing, I'm trying to find a good pair of headphones ~$350 that don't blow. It's a hard feat it seems.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You've clearly never felt the obscene high that comes from showing off a d3 item you found.
4f4R7.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My Creative Fatality are a decent set. Not audiophile quality but good sound and good comfort with detachable mic.
Are they open? Pretty much a requirement. I'll admit I haven't looked into headsets since my raiding days(mid Cataclysm).

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These are the headphones I have and were recommended by Tuco and a bunch of others when D3 first came out and I was looking for a new set. I got them for $22 and they work perfectly fine.

Amazon.com: Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed-Ear Gaming Headset: Electronics

They are closed ear unfortunately for you, Deathwing. But not completely noise cancelling and if I don't have sound blaring I can hear most normal noise going on around the house.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
That's not the problem. I strongly prefer open headphones so I can hear stuff around me in the house. Plus, I've never quite been happy with the quality of headphones that have an attached mic.
I've owned all the headphones I suggest below. All have good soundstages for gaming.

Sennheiser PC 360. Solid sound. Great mic. Probably the best open HEADSET on the market. Will last for years.

Amazon.com: Sennheiser PC 360 Headset for Pro Gaming: Electronics

I currently use the Beyer MMX300's which are the best gaming headset on the market. They are closed though. Good soundstage for a closed headphone. Mic is awesome.

Amazon.com: beyerdynamic MMX 300 Premium Gaming Headset: Electronics

Headphones?

The Sennheiser HD598 would get my nod in your price range. Or some Beyers DT800's. The Beyers are semi-closed, but they do let you hear around you no problem.

There are some used Sennheiser HD650's up on Amazon for 315 bucks. I WOULD JUMP ALL OVER THESE MAN FOR THAT PRICE! You would need a small headphone amp though. Nothing expensive at all. Maybe your soundcard has one?

Amazon.com: Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones (Burl Wood Accents): Electronics

Amazon.com: Beyerdynamic DT-880 Pro Headphones (250 Ohm): Musical Instruments

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I was up in the air on buying the expansion and still feel like it is a rip off at $40.00 but since I ended up with $50.00 and some change from the RMAH the last couple of weeks of playing I said fuck it and just purchased the damn thing. Does anyone know if there is anything you can buy from Blizzard for $10.00 or should I just leave that sitting on the account for a while?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I left it. There's bound to be something in the future that you'll buy from them.

BTW, anyone else doing this, their page says they'll charge tax if you live a few states(I do)...they didn't charge tax. So I have 8% of $39.99 sitting in my account.
frown.png

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Ofcourse I was a cheap bastard and decided to buy my key from g2a.com and obviously I got shafted.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
So I was up in the air on buying the expansion and still feel like it is a rip off at $40.00 but since I ended up with $50.00 and some change from the RMAH the last couple of weeks of playing I said fuck it and just purchased the damn thing. Does anyone know if there is anything you can buy from Blizzard for $10.00 or should I just leave that sitting on the account for a while?
Stuff in Heroes of the Storm if you plan to play it.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
When leveling up my first character to 60 I started on Normal, switch to Hard in Act 2, and finished up on Expert. Once I finish Act 5, I planned to see if I could solo the game in Master mode.

My question is if I start a private campaign on Master difficulty, will I be able to play in adventure mode whenever I want a break and then return to my private game at the same point of the story where I left off?