Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Finally finished beating the game on master setting on my monk. This game is unforgiving for melee so I had to knock it down a notch from T1 while I was trying to kill Maethael. So what are the crusader build everyone is playing? Mainly for farming T1 or maybe T2.

DavivMcD

Peasant
Does Lyndon's story really just end with "oh lol I killed your brother --her husband/your ex"? Or am I missing another piece?
All of the followers' quests (and Chen's) seem somewhat unresolved. They are obviously leaving room for followups in the next expansion.

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, but no achievement spam.
You can turn that off. I sought that option out the first day when people were upgrading the Mystic.

Someone whose forum name matches their battletag should make the clan.

I like Luxury but he is Krassus on here.
It's weird how limited the Community and Clan interfaces are. Each member should have a note field, and the ability to search/filter the member list. However, you can create a Pinned Note with the officers listed with their forum name. If someone is too stupid to figure it out from there, fuck'em.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
A big dissapointment in this game is how the D2 heroes have been treated. The D1 heroes are all corrupted bosses in D2 (Blood Raven = Rogue, The Summoner = Mage, The Dark Wanderer = Warrior).

I would also expect more cameos unless I missed something other than Wariv's corpse which I only found last week. Asheara is not really the most memorable of characters - the only thing about her is that she was nearly naked with a giant snake... which they fucking missed out. How can you go to the locations of the towns in Act 1, 4 and 5 and not have a single cameo from them?
The two merchants from d2 Pandemonium Fortress are in D3 in one of the random events. Marius (the old guy who narrates the cut scenes in preexpansion D2) makes a showing in D3.

niss_sl

shitlord
It's stupid that you can't make a brand new game on your own for bounties. All I keep joining are games where bounties are already finished. Those games should automatically be forced to end.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's stupid that you can't make a brand new game on your own for bounties. All I keep joining are games where bounties are already finished. Those games should automatically be forced to end.
Start a private game, hit escape, open game to public.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
MyCrusaderis dealing with T1 a little bit better after a few drops, I second that Blade of Prophecy is crazy good.

Sheet stats are 450k dps / 4.1mil toughness.

I've got the new Infernal Machine plans, and it crafts 4 different devices this time, so you can pick and choose which portal you want up. Killed the Act 3 key guy and got a Key of War, the plan for the ring sells from Squirt in Act 3 for 5mil.

Edit: I've got 2 legendary crusader shields, and both of these shields have LESS block value than yellows of the same level.... how this get through beta again?

Juvarisx

Florida
Vel - Community - Diablo III

There is me, I swear Stone of Jordans just do not exist for my character, but its coming along anyways. Got the DH set pants on my Wizard tonight (wtf). Also has anyone seen a level 70, Tal Rasha / Immortal Kings / Nats etc? I am wondering if they fucked up the drop rate.

edit. Just noticed armory doesnt show reforges weird.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Wait, did the level 60 sets not get updated to also be level 70 sets?
I was under the impression there was a level 70 Innas but apparently I'm wrong?

Not that I mind, getting drops for only one set works for me, just seems goofy a bit.