Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I agree.

Is there anything better for classes besides wiz or wd? I mean for dh it is essentially one of our passives, but even better, and most dhs use the passive so its a pretty good one.
Some legendary bracers can roll with IAS which may make them BiS from a pure DPS standpoint

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm
So it looks like Iron Maiden scales by your difficulty, which is a cool idea and they should have more passives work that way, but if people are playing like a D2 Classic Paladin, it might be a little unbalanced :p

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Deathwing - take a look at my monk and give any suggestions? Link in sig. The gear I'm wearing is my "dps" set, when I'm doing hard fights I pop on a shield and the arcane immune ammy.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Trying to think of a new build for a WD involving ranged DPS. Locust, Zombie Charger, Soul Harvest, all have you getting right into the thick of things which is dangerous.

So I was looking at the new Poison Darts, with the +50 mana every target they hit. Pretty dang good I think, but I'm not thinking of any ranged ability that could be your mana dump? Ohhhh maybe Acid Rain?

Poison Darts + Acid Rain, then use zombie dogs, piranhas, spirit walk, voodoo totem. That might work out really well, as the acid cloud can add a DoT component as well, so it's still doing damage while you mana back up with Darts.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Bracers there are a ton:

Strong Arm gives up to 20-30% dmg on mobs after they're knockbacked for 5 secs
Trag's do 45-60 seconds off CD's when clicking a healing well
Warzechian give big movement boost when you break shit
Nemesis spawns Elite pack when clicking shrines
Ancient Parthan reduce dmg 9-12% for each mob stunned within 25 yds of you

Bracers and Belts seem to have some of the coolest effects for no loss of stats affix-wise

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The bracers which give speed when you break shit are really good for efficient farming. Strongarm for monks are obviously really nice(as long as you use cyclone strike) or like if you use the sweep pull rune on crusader. Lacuni are better for pure DPS if you reroll the movespeed into elemental or crit(whatever you're missing) and have main stat/crit/elem/aspeed with thorns as a guaranteed secondary. Cooldown bracers on heal wells on high cooldowns builds are nice. Those seem to be the only viable options other than Reaper's Wrap, which for some classes is gonna beat those anyway. Just for WD if you don't use a build that relies heavily on mana usage, which it seems most WD builds are nowadays, then it's fairly useless. Better for wiz maybe with the current nerfs don't know.

The shrine bracers are alright too if you're lazy and don't want to swap everytime you click a shrine.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Just reroll them, if you don't have the mats to reroll legendaries yet, reroll your boots. Once you hit high enough in paragon you don't even need any movespeed at all, just put all your paragon points in movespeed and done.

If the legendaries are better it doesn't really matter though, you just know you can reroll it later on but an upgrade's an upgrade, even if there's a wasted stat on it.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sadly do not have one, but doesn't seem needed either. Everything on t6 dies instantly. About to try t6 malth.
Man, my monk has the one handed legendary axe that hits for 85% of your thorns value as bonus damage. Kinda wish my crusader was 70 to play with that~

Xevy

Log Wizard
Welp, bonus vs elites is no longer multiplicative. It is now additive. GO GO DIAMONDS AND SOJ'S!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Deathwing - take a look at my monk and give any suggestions? Link in sig. The gear I'm wearing is my "dps" set, when I'm doing hard fights I pop on a shield and the arcane immune ammy.
What difficulty setting and what are you having trouble with?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Welp, bonus vs elites is no longer multiplicative. It is now additive. GO GO DIAMONDS AND SOJ'S!
Did they say this in the patch notes, I didn't see it. If so, they really seem to be pushing everyone's damage higher and higher.

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yay sader profiles with shields! My HC sader http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/hoggfight102-1915/hero/45064182