Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah but those are pretty classic definitions of pets. I'm interested to know as well if Hydra gets the same luxury.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
You'd be a lot better off if you actually listened to him when it came to gameplay.
how would i be better off, i completely demolish this kid, when he can hang in T5 come see me bro, T1-T2 sad life.

i think you got it mixed up bro, im not the one struggling to run anything higher than T3.

first things first, deathwing prides his sheet dps so much, not sure why when i can run at 300k sheet dps and probably still out dps him, clearly hes very informed about this game, and knows how to gear and skill his character correctly so he isn't stuck in T1-2, pretty much every crusader realizes how retarded deathwing is at this point when he spouts about his sheet dps being 600k and failing at T2, you are as fucking dumb as him, continue sucking dick in those T2 rifts bro.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Block one of your buttons down, something that does aoe and can be spammed, like Smite. It's not particularily viable at high torment unless you're in a group and have the right classes, some are better than others afking. Wizard with Ice Ray+Sleetstorm and Ice armor etc is excelent, DH with hungering arrow+buriza+hungering quiver is insane, not sure about others. Items like firewalkers, pox faulds, deathwalker pauldron(or whatever the fuck the fan of knives shoulders are) are also pretty good. I tested the old spot with the rats and shit before it was fixed, it looked awful as shit. Maybe this one is better but it looks slower to me and the mobs look more annoying.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
how would i be better off, i completely demolish this kid, when he can hang in T5 come see me bro, T1-T2 sad life.
I can 'hang' in T5 or even T6 if I abuse the shit out of Unity rings, but I do T1 anyway. Mocking people for doing T1-T2 when it's far more efficient than anything else is just being ignorant.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Here's the big question I have:

How does Actiblizzard monetize Diablo now? Obviously the RMAH was there to provide a steady source of income and that did not fare very well. Now they have lots of new box sales for the RoS expansion, but I very much doubt that is enough to satisfy them.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Here's the big question I have:

How does Actiblizzard monetize Diablo now? Obviously the RMAH was there to provide a steady source of income and that did not fare very well. Now they have lots of new box sales for the RoS expansion, but I very much doubt that is enough to satisfy them.
They monetize by using the server and game mechanics for future games. They monetize by using it to research gameplay habits etc. It doesn't feel very tangible but I bet it does quite well.

Needless

Toe Sucker
they try to draw us Wakandans back to, or freshly into WoW with shitty marketing on the launcher BROHEMOTH

Xevy

Log Wizard
What's the chance and duration of that proc?
Duration 5 seconds; chance is unclear but it's on attack not hit so you can sit in town and spam attacks to see it proc. Also they say the higher you get your attack speed the higher than chance you can keep it up on mobs with large hp pools.

Especially awesome with procs such as Andy's. 3x nova's every second is pretty fucking rad.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I can 'hang' in T5 or even T6 if I abuse the shit out of Unity rings, but I do T1 anyway. Mocking people for doing T1-T2 when it's far more efficient than anything else is just being ignorant.
no im mocking him for coming here with his shit bag crusader and trying to make claims that he can even barely dredge through T3 without someone carrying him, i know whats efficient for people with bad gear that's why deathwing is doing T1.

but if you can roll another difficulty just as fast why not? i just thought it was funny when he posted his character stats bragging, then said T1 is his "faceroll" difficulty, then telling me that my crusader cant clear as fast as him, have you seen my gear compared to his? hes being ignorant lmao.

im not hanging in t5, i can do it efficiently without unity or any kind of abuse... that's my point hes coming here making claims when he literally has no idea since he cannot step foot outside t2, without a partner.