Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've actually had decent luck with Kaldala just not lately. When I was switching over from my Fire to Light build I needed a new SOJ and Andy's helm. I'd say within 1k shards (prob less tbh) I had a Lightning SOJ and Lightning Andy. She still refuses to give me pants that aren't Hammer Jammers or Depth Diggers.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Bitch seems to think I really like fire walkers. I want the Leap boots damn you Kadala you crusty old cunt.

Tenks

With my fire build they were ticking at around 1M or so. Was doing pretty decent damage really. Works well with WW too.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Oh don't get me wrong I have a set with WW damage and a set with HOTA damage, but Ice climbers are way too good, and the leap boots are the only item I need to start dropping RapequakesT on fools.

Tenks

Oh don't get me wrong I have a set with WW damage and a set with HOTA damage, but Ice climbers are way too good, and the leap boots are the only item I need to start dropping RapequakesT on fools.
I'm kinda digging Lut boots even without rapequake set. On higher torments I switch back to Ice Climbers but just blasting through T1 you can leap w/ arreat, HOTA the pack, leap to another pack, HOTA, leap, HOTA. Makes for pretty efficient clearing of smaller trash packs.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'm kinda digging Lut boots even without rapequake set. On higher torments I switch back to Ice Climbers but just blasting through T1 you can leap w/ arreat, HOTA the pack, leap to another pack, HOTA, leap, HOTA. Makes for pretty efficient clearing of smaller trash packs.
What I'm digging right now are Hexx pants. Amazing for WW, but also very very good for HOTA, just takes a little using to in order to stutter step properly with a HOTA build. The damage increase is fucking amazing.

Tenks

What I'm digging right now are Hexx pants. Amazing for WW, but also very very good for HOTA, just takes a little using to in order to stutter step properly with a HOTA build. The damage increase is fucking amazing.
I was going to try out the Lut Socks leap build with Strongarm tonight as well. I'm not 100% convinced it will be faster clearing than Reaper's Wraps simply because I'll probably lack to fury to sprint during Leap's cooldown but the Arreat rune should trigger a free 20% damage increase.

Wish my Barb was a female so I could get the faster leap animation. Blizzard really should fix that to normalize the animation between the two genders.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I was going to try out the Lut Socks leap build with Strongarm tonight as well. I'm not 100% convinced it will be faster clearing than Reaper's Wraps simply because I'll probably lack to fury to sprint during Leap's cooldown but the Arreat rune should trigger a free 20% damage increase.

Wish my Barb was a female so I could get the faster leap animation. Blizzard really should fix that to normalize the animation between the two genders.
For longterm farming, wouldn't the stun rune be better anyway? When playing around with CS and strongarm on my monk, I noticed that if a mob was already close to me, like approximately melee distance, CS didn't move them at all and I'm guessing they didn't receive the damage bonus. Either way, on higher torments, I'd rather have the stun if I'm going to leap into a bunch of mobs.

Male barb voice acting >>>>> female barb

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
~20 caches or so tonight, no RoRG. Damn it.

Got a decent puzzle ring though, and first reroll of Vit was to 50% CD
Opened hundreds for weeks until I got two and went with the best. NEVER got gloves from A2 and I farmed that way more.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Opened hundreds for weeks until I got two and went with the best. NEVER got gloves from A2 and I farmed that way more.
RNG gonna RNG I guess. I've done a ton of A1 and A2 caches myself, and picked up numerous additional ones thanks to clan kindness. So far, I've found 2x neck + 1x mace in A1 and 1x gloves in A2. I use the A1 mace, its nice. The other 3 were all subpar rolls and are sitting around in stash, likely to become mats.

My RNG luck has not been so good yet. Need to up my poopsocking.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Funny how everyone is getting the items others want, but not the items they want. I've spent probably a measly 2k shards on Gloves trying to get Tasker and Theo, but no luck so far.
smile.png
Will keep trying though!