Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There are people right now using his method and gambling multiple of the items they got to drop in their games. Some dude just gambled three mirrorballs after he got 1 to drop in a level 34 game. Same for lute socks, some guy just got 2 gambling in a level 11 game after it dropped for him in a rift. Still far from being proven, but there's seomthing that doesn't sit right with all this: It would be the ultimate Anti botting code. It would guarantee (assuming you have no idea it's in place of course) that you only get the same legendaries over and over and over when botting in a long uninterupted game.
The sample pool is just so small that I can only take those as extremely good (?) RNG. If it becomes an epidemic I'll believe it.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
There are people right now using his method and gambling multiple of the items they got to drop in their games. Some dude just gambled three mirrorballs after he got 1 to drop in a level 34 game. Same for lute socks, some guy just got 2 gambling in a level 11 game after it dropped for him in a rift. Still far from being proven, but there's seomthing that doesn't sit right with all this: It would be the ultimate Anti botting code. It would guarantee (assuming you have no idea it's in place of course) that you only get the same legendaries over and over and over when botting in a long uninterupted game.
Since when do bots sit in the same game over and over? The whole point of a bot is that it kills something, remakes the game, and kills again over and over. Each game, if it works like this, effectively giving a different loot table.
What was the guys theory on the loot table thing? What if the loot table changes after x amount of time? Because how often is it that you get one legendary and then another one right after? Its happened to me several times, its how I got 2 unitys, 2 litanys back to back twice, 2 raven bows, 2 etrayu's, other items, it happens all the time.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So based on all these conspiracies, you guys are saying that I should play tonight because I haven't played in 2 weeks and the loot will rain down on me?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I also firmly believe no matter how embarrassing, if this method was true, blizzard would've taken the servers offline and removed Kandala until this shit was fixed. It may be time consuming to do to perform, but would still be considered game-breaking enough to force action by blizzard.

Also, the people having luck are still receiving the most common legendaries available (most common drops and gambled). Let's see some MLW (would be easy due to needing to create a lvl 11 game), or wand oh wohs, ice climbers, etc. I don't want to see common trash like goldwraps, chantoos, blind faiths.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thats one of the theories, it does seem there is rested magic find.

Not that loot will rain down on you, but you should find your first legendary extremely quickly.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Getting mirrorballs is fairly common though, there's few offhands and they're class specific. There's not that many boots either.
HaHa, the mirrorball is common. If that thing is common, I would really hate to see what rare is. Not to mention the fact that the mirrorball with 1 extra shot is pretty much worthless. I will say it is most likely easier to get a mirrorballl than say a certain one handed weapon just due to the sheer numbers that exist of 1 handed weapons.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did some Wizard trickle through T6 using a MB and builder only and post it on youtube ? Trying to figure out the craze with it is that I'm not seeing. MM Conflag spamming did nothing compared to fire meteor DPS for me so curious more than anything.

Firebirds > all for fire offhands right now I just rolled the lowest dmg and stats possible on mine.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I've been meaning to try a MM Conflag build as soon as I get a +2 Mirrorball. The video I saw on Youtube showed the wizard was critting around 5+mill per MM cast and since MM is a sig spell, he can just spam it constantly. You probably need high attack speed for it to work well

edit: Found the video

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its what I thought then, not so good when you are pure fire and have a cinder to dump meteors.

What is good about it though from looking at that video it looks like its chain refreshing the dot on conflag. Still slower but pretty nice change for being one item.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Problem with a Meteor build even with a Cindercoat is Arcane management. You can have tons of burst dmg but you will eventually run out of arcane power. Not an issue against white mobs but you will run into problems against elites and bosses (I know since that's what I am running at the moment)

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Same I have 9 MB's, 7 Mykens, & maybe 20 Chantodos from gambling for Triumvirates and have yet to get a Trium? I must have cracked the MB code secretly.

When I read the blue post I took it as - RNG is RNG and your simple brain is passively recognizing patterns that arent there. (Basically saying people are simple minded which is true)
I'm trying for a good mirrorball and had 4-6 Triumvirates, we should arrange a trade! ... oh wait
rolleyes.png

Regarding targeted farming, a very limited amount of that sounds ok for me, but any implementation the forums ask for ends in targeting every legendary in the game at your whim and getting it within a day or three. I think that would be bad. I do believe that the set recipes and needing a specific farmed drop are a good implementation - maybe they just need a dozen more interesting craft recipes (or make the long list of vanilla ones more interesting). But there should also be many simple dropped items that you cannot target-farm.

Edit: If you are playing a MM build, a +1 mirroball doubles it (unless you use the split rune). How is that worthless really? I agree that it is not BiS, but this 'BiS or gtfo' attitude is poison for an arpg.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Its what I thought then, not so good when you are pure fire and have a cinder to dump meteors.

What is good about it though from looking at that video it looks like its chain refreshing the dot on conflag. Still slower but pretty nice change for being one item.
The dot stacks to infinite also, that's the Major benefit of the MM+Conflag build. It is nearly unmatched in terms of single-target eDPS, this has been tested (and not by napkin math). The only build that beats this is pure Archon (just during the Archon duration).

Basically, MM+Conflag for single target, Meteor or another spender as an AoE compliment. It is a dps loss to mix in a spender on single target when using Mirrorball.

And so as someone said, it is a free cast. A lot of people doing t5-t6 use absolutely no spender, they'll only use utility instead (teleport, Frost Nova for survivability, etc). Also frees up a passive slot (Fuck needing Prodigy). The AoE aspect alone is not bad with it in general since it pierces...

Dis

Confirmed Male
Either way, I am not desperate enough to target farm yet. Although I would love to see a good Tasker and Theo's drop for me, just one time since like I have only seen it drop it guild chat =\

Oh yea, Thunderfury would be nice as well, I have had 1 MM drop but with only 1 added missle, got DEed.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
It wasnt even close how much buddy running meteors / fire outdamaged me, his gear RobertW#1249. I must have been doing something wrong or had a bad gear setup? he outdamaged me by double almost.

Can you link the guys post where hes showing the numbers and tests? We want to see if we missed another key item or overlooked something.