Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

I've been using Mirrorball + Conflag for a while now. It's fantastic, and I only have + Fire damage on gloves and bracers, +Magic Missle on everything possible. Heatwave while using the force move hotkey can dump built up AP very quickly.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Could be I didnt have magic missle mods and I do have meteor mods? thats maybe why he burnt me in edps.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
If you are going MM Conflag build then yeah, you are going to have to try and get +MM mods on all available pieces of gear. Once you get proper geared, you won't even be using Meteor as using it means a loss of DPS

Hake_sl

shitlord
Magic Missile with Fire rune very strong with Mirrorball+2, very very good single target sustained dps, and nice AoE. Transition really well into tal rasha too, see my build
wink.png
(running hardcore t4)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I already do T5 pretty well, if not the best out of all of my toons on my Wizard.

I thought it was some T6 high damage build. That poor asian is in T6 is kiting, barely living, and killing slow as shit. I'd love to see their hard data or non napkin math though, someone post the link to it please.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If you actually look up how Elemental Exposure damage is added up, it's not even really worth it.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I don't think wizard is ideal to faceroll T6 as they innately are squishy and can never take hits like Barb and crusaders can

Looking at your profile, your crusader would seem best situated to solo T6 as you already have Foote and Jekangbord.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is this worth saving? I don't play DH, but might be worth holding on to.

rrr_img_65711.jpg
Well they definitely will be nice for a fresh 70 dh, but right now you'll either want magefist for ca:lfb dh or tasker and theo for physical/zoo dh. They are good in that they at least rolled crit damage and that 4 set is AMAZING, but they would be a placeholder for one of the two gloves I mentioned.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fire wizard's do massive damage with meteor shit. I'm sure with Templar and dual unity or CDR and lots of blackhole's and they'd do T6 fine until the Rift Guardian.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well if you're running mm+meteor, rift bosses are where conflagrate shines from what I understand, the more hp a mob has the more the dot burns over time, the dot ticks for like 80million by the time the guardian is dead.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
The sample pool is just so small that I can only take those as extremely good (?) RNG. If it becomes an epidemic I'll believe it.
wouldent work like that, you don't technically ever have to leave your game if your doing rifts, so any legit person would and could get caught in that.

even then the bots are so smart these days, they can just switch up a routine every so often if that's the case.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
It wasnt even close how much buddy running meteors / fire outdamaged me, his gear RobertW#1249. I must have been doing something wrong or had a bad gear setup? he outdamaged me by double almost.

Your DPS thingy is broken, that's all. Hell, I cannot even find that addon on the DB website, forums, or anywhere. And as I've said before, how is that thing even able to truly parse DPS of other people? It does not work like any DPS meter that is in games like WoW, etc as there is no combat log, universal log sharing (different clients talking to another), etc. It would literally have to take a snapshot of a mob (actually parse the pixels that is on the HP overhead to get the real HP), then compare your DPS to another based on the Damage you do and then it'll guess what they do. Basically, your meter is not doing really anything, sadly to say. Unless it is using some injection packet-sniffing wizardry? That would then make you at risk in terms of blizzard scanning for injections into memory.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
blizzard is better off just making the game fun in all aspects instead of worrying about balancing and trying to fight off botters, they wont ever win that war.

yah bro i don't see no parser on their website hook a Wakandan up