Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Went straight to Diablofans, didn't see anything and realize it wasn't real. Would of been nice though.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
You asshole Booze

I should have noticed. Those socket changes were too good to be true.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My favorite part was how the Emerald helm socket would give 500% GF. 200% GF over the cap.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The sad part is they are posted all over the D3 forums and the community loves all the changes and wants them, and they hate fucking everything. It really gives you an idea of what the game could be if the guys at Bliz weren't such cunts.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The sad part is they are posted all over the D3 forums and the community loves all the changes and wants them, and they hate fucking everything. It really gives you an idea of what the game could be if the guys at Bliz weren't such cunts.
It is taking them months to add greater rifts. Anyone who thinks Blizzard would add this kind of content in a minor patch (these were rumored as 2.0.5) is fucking delusional.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those notes certainly went the right direction with the game. I just wish Blizzard was not so afraid of their corporation as to not make changes that seem really good to make.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
All of you who actually read that post without first looking for a source in the post make me chuckle. The first thing I did was scroll to the end of the post to see if there was a reference.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
All of you who actually read that post without first looking for a source in the post make me chuckle. The first thing I did was scroll to the end of the post to see if there was a reference.
was on mobile taking a shit, priorities were not adressed optimaly in the matter.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This Rift it Forward deal is pretty sweet, especially if you're like me and have hundreds of rift fragments.