Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Cold works well using SSS, CS and EP if you have the right gear (madstone, rimeheart, EP fist), but I doubt monks will end up using something other than a 4500*dps ancient daibo

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I run a pet WD and it's okay. My gear kind of sucks so while I can do T6 it takes forever solo but is fine in groups. Just got my Tasker and Theo last night which helped a ton. Still looking for that Mask of Jeram. I can easily solo T3 with fast times without worrying but GRifts I feel like my Wizard eclipses the Witch Doctor in every way. I've heard Jade Harvester Witch Doctors do well but I don't have a full set yet and the pieces I do have have shit rolls on them.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Double goblins and legendary chance this weekend. Which only serves to highlight Blizzard's retarded rollout of 2.1.2 and season 2.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there any class that doesn't need one of the stupidly rare items like t&t for an end game build? I gave up in season 1 when I farmed 3 weeks straight for that one item(not counting all the time/shards spent before completing my set minus that one item) and didn't get it so if I come back in season 2 I'd like to play a class that doesn't need one of the stupidly rare items to increase your dps 33%.

Nwodaz_sl

shitlord
Is there any class that doesn't need one of the stupidly rare items like t&t for an end game build? I gave up in season 1 when I farmed 3 weeks straight for that one item(not counting all the time/shards spent before completing my set minus that one item) and didn't get it so if I come back in season 2 I'd like to play a class that doesn't need one of the stupidly rare items to increase your dps 33%.
Wizards just need Firebird 6-set, after that it's just fine tuning. They made those stupidly rare items more common in this patch though, I had a T&T drop me as my third legendary after the patch.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Wizards are retard level of easy to get geared and start doing T6's. Get a RoRG which takes like 5-10 Act1 bounties. Get to your Firebird's bonus by spending your shards on the pieces you don't have yet. Win.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wish they would have colored the ancient legendary drops different upon ID, likely salvaged a few by mistake but thinking about it they were garbage still. The few I noticed had no increased armor/secondary stats, just about +100 primary stat.

Apart from weapons (assuming ancient always rolls higher dps/dmg?), seems like the ancient bit is going to be rng having sex with rng and hoping for a non handicapped piece of gear.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
They've changed drop rates on those items from stupidly rare to 'oh now everyone but me can get one to drop' rare.

Really though, they've reduced the rarity of the harder to get legos.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Wizards are retard level of easy to get geared and start doing T6's. Get a RoRG which takes like 5-10 Act1 bounties. Get to your Firebird's bonus by spending your shards on the pieces you don't have yet. Win.
I would argue that Maximus is also essential, especially for killing bosses with the chain, but you have more options there and at worst you can craft devastator until you get decent rolls.