Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I did gr50 no unity on my barb ps4. ww build with ik, profane pauldrons, bul kathos rorg and soj. Also did it with f + r. Tried a few higher I seem to get unlucky and die easy or don't have enough dps.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ah ok so theres no new armor set like sunwoko / marauder / rolands etc.
From the patch notes:

Barbarian
Wrath of the Wastes

New Set
(2) Set Bonus
Increase the damage of Rend by 500% and its duration to 15 seconds
(4) Set Bonus
While Whirlwinding you take 40% reduced damage
(6) Set Bonus
Whirlwind gains the effect of the Dust Devils rune and the damage of the Dust Devils is increased to 2500% weapon damage

Demon Hunter

Unhallowed Essence

New Set
(2) Set Bonus
Your generators also generate 1 Discipline
(4) Set Bonus
Gain 20% damage reduction and 20% increased damage for 4 seconds if no enemy is within 10 yards of you
(6) Set Bonus
Your generators and Multishot deal 15% more damage for every point of Discipline you have

Wizard

Delsere's Magnum Opus
New Set
(2) Set Bonus
Casting Arcane Orb, Energy Twister, Magic Missile or Shock Pulse reduces the cooldown of your Slow Time by 2 seconds
(4) Set Bonus
Enemies affected by your Slow Time take 2000% weapon damage every second
This damage type will be determined by your highest equipped +% Elemental Damage
(6) Set Bonus
Enemies affected by your Slow Time take 750% more damage from your Arcane Orb, Energy Twister, Magic Missile and Shock Pulse

Other classes didn't get new sets, but every class also has class sets redesign, mostly the older sets(natalya/inna/iron king etc). Just google patch notes diablo 3 2.2 and read the notes. Or check any news site(though it's old news by now). Or check the official website that shows all the items.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So how are wizards so far in s3?

Kinda regret rolling barb over wiz now.. already bored with raekor. Might reroll.
I haven't paid attention to the season but they were very good on PTR, and there's some variety, firebird is still good(better even), tal rasha is great and since it's not too skill centric, you can make a lot of variation of your build using it and the new set is ok, not great but if you find the pieces and don't have tal rasha or firebird already, it'll get you going until higher GR pretty easily.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Having all the various goblins is nice but I feel like they're overall rarer than they used to be. I'm level 55 in season 3 and have seen 2 so far running bounties and rifts.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Having all the various goblins is nice but I feel like they're overall rarer than they used to be. I'm level 55 in season 3 and have seen 2 so far running bounties and rifts.
Same experience then I hit 70 I have seen at least 4 goblins packs and at least 2 a rift run.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've seen so many more goblins this season than last. It's a nice adjustment to their spawn rate.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I've seen goblin packs and many of different types in rifts. They really feel like they're worth killing now too. Nothing say i love you like a blood shard goblin ....more ammo for kadala to spit right in your eye with.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't seen a goblin in probably 10-15 t6 rifts, I think ya'll are hoarding them.

Also, the gold drop goblin (don't remember name) is the only one that seems silly. Nice that I got 5 mil from killing him, but would rather have the blood shards / blue guy.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They really need to get rid of trials. I've been enjoying just about every other aspect of this patch. Speed bulldoze T6 rifts for mindless fun, farm mid-high 30's grifts for shards and legs, push mid 40s to 50 grifts to level up gems and up your shard cap. Ok, that last one is a bit weak, I see myself accumulating a bunch of higher grift keys that I don't feel like doing because the reward isn't quite inline with the time spent.

But, removing the interruption(the trial) between each 30's grift would help solidify the stratification they have going.

I'm also quite pleased that there are some melee classes/builds that can now mix it up indiscriminately. The barb in my sig is not updated but it's basically the same build. Can spin through damage reflect packs on 30s grifts and my health bar doesn't even move. Mid 40s is where it starts to hurt but still have enough time to realize I shouldn't return spin until the DR is off.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I wish they'd look at Jailer. Getting 1 shot by something you can't do anything about is fucking stupid. Make the damage over time while in it, or just lower it period. It feels like your resists don't matter for it. I have 882k hp, 1582 arcane, 5454 armor, and the shit just annihilates me. That's dumb.

Needless

Toe Sucker
love how barbs play now, i really need a RORG so i can do IK + WW set and have a permanent boner for the rest of S3