Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gem of Ease and / or a PL buddy make leveling up a character stupid easy. Throw in Bloodshard / DB stockpile to make gear and it's not that absurd, although doing it JUST for the set dungeon, maybe. There's other achievements you can get for having multiple characters in a season though normally.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Perhaps. It's never seemed a heavy investment for me. I have a buddy power level me. During that I usually get a piece or two.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Monk was trivial too. I just used the Sunwuko bells build. Failed a couple times because I kept forgetting that SW would drop if I didn't press it every few seconds; Kyoshiro belt really spoils you when you've had it for a while.

Tried Inna's once, simple to complete but mastering it would be really goddamn annoying. Uliana is retarded too. Heard Raiment is just as easy as Sunwuko, but didn't bother trying.

Crone

Anyone else feel sometimes Rift bosses are anti-climatic? I really enjoy pushing GRs, solo and group. Despite enjoying them, I don't get very far. Highest I've been this season is GR65 solo as a LTK Monk.

But last night it happened where I was totally excited about hitting a new top, but then I get to the Rift Boss, and it's a stupid affix, and I die 3-4 times, and it just kills the whole thing. I still beat it, but not nearly as exciting. I don't want the Rift boss to just fall over, but still, it was very anti-climatic to push and be excited, only to get pissed and frustrated at stupid 1 shot mechanics on the Rift Guardian.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most the rift bosses mechanics are avoidable. I currently spend 8 minutes doing a rift and 1-2 shot the boss so :(

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I finished up my stash tab a couple of days ago (no desire to complete Guardian) and decided to try and farm some Menagerist Goblins for the cosmetic pets and 3 hours of grinding goblin "hot spots" RNG can take it right in the ass...

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I finished up my stash tab a couple of days ago (no desire to complete Guardian) and decided to try and farm some Menagerist Goblins for the cosmetic pets and 3 hours of grinding goblin "hot spots" RNG can take it right in the ass...

Yeah, my luck with pet gobs has been terrible too. I think I found 2-3 the season they first released and fucking 0 since, even when specifically farming for gobs.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That is one I wish they'd boost, even finding a few bandit shrines I see maybe 1 a season if that. Be nice if there was a guaranteed one in Greed's lair

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think I've seen 6-7 over the seasons just running normally, but that's with a LOT of bounty split runs, people tend to call them out if they see them before aggroing. I've seen 3-4 more get aggro'd in chat by people that I missed

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think I kind of topped out for grifts on my barbarian. I got to the mid 60's but my DPS is too low to go higher, I have no good weapon to cube and no luck on a furnace drop. I might try leveling up a WD just to try and create a furnace with a lucky cube roll.

I did create a wizard yesterday and stuck a gem of ease weapon on him, funny how fast you can level to 70 with that stuff. Level 0 to soloing T10 in about 30 minutes, and I'm probably slow.

Vorph

I've had 4 Furnaces drop this season, which is 2 more than I've had drop the entire time I've been playing D3 before this. Every other season when I need one I just cube it and it's always been fairly easy to get.

Still no Unity though and I'm up over 500 paragon now, which is infuriating. T13 rift in 5 min is the last thing I need to get the stash tab, but the best I can do with my monk is about 7-8 minutes. Anyone able to carry that so I can just get it over with and give up on this season?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Furnace is fairly easy to get upgrading rare 2h maces. Didn't see any drop this season but I got one on the 2nd roll with upgrade.

I remember the first season of the cube I got something dumb like 6+ furnace drops.

Had 5 or 6 unity this season but no char/build uses it.

Vorph

Yeah, all in all, choosing monk was just a terrible idea. I should have stuck with DH like I do every other season and I probably wouldn't be giving up already. Changing things because I think the shadow set is utter garbage was just dumb, it's not like I stuck with the starter set for monk either.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
On the next go round of seasons I'm just making a Witch Doctor like I should have this time.

Monk was a bad choice!

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've had 4 Furnaces drop this season, which is 2 more than I've had drop the entire time I've been playing D3 before this. Every other season when I need one I just cube it and it's always been fairly easy to get.

Still no Unity though and I'm up over 500 paragon now, which is infuriating. T13 rift in 5 min is the last thing I need to get the stash tab, but the best I can do with my monk is about 7-8 minutes. Anyone able to carry that so I can just get it over with and give up on this season?

Yeah for some reason I didn't get my first Unity until I was almost done w/ the stash and I don't remember it being such a rare drop in the past. T13 -5 min, I would just 4 man pug it. No one would think twice about having to "carry" since you have enough Paragon.

Crone

Furnace is fairly easy to get upgrading rare 2h maces. Didn't see any drop this season but I got one on the 2nd roll with upgrade.

I remember the first season of the cube I got something dumb like 6+ furnace drops.

Had 5 or 6 unity this season but no char/build uses it.
The build doesn't specifically use it, but if you are pushing GRs, you have to use it for the basically 50% damage reduction.

Edit: So I switched back to the Bells build, and man it's going so much better. Since last trying it I've got a Cindercoat in the Cube, and a few more Ancient pieces. I've been going with the Sunwuko LTK build, and dang it's an insane play style. Chilling back 40 yards and just blasting shit with Bells is a much more chill play style even if it can't get as high on Grifts. Will probably use this for a while until I get the Ancients necessary for the LoN LTK build.

Last edited:

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the tougher part is going to be clearing the TX rift in under 2 minutes for the conquest.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
You can do it with a group a lot easier. Just have everyone split up and one person TP as soon as RG spawns to turn in the quest.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I did that with one friend in just a few tries. He's pretty geared, but I'm not that crazy on my Monk. T10 is clearable pretty fast

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So you guys are going to give me shit, but I need some really, REALLY basic advice. I suck at D3 and only play it casually, but I decided to do a full Season on 9 as a wizard and for the fucking life of me I CANNOT fucking kill Malthael on T4 or even get close to a Solo 20 rift. I'm not a total idiot but I have nowhere near the knowledge that you guys do about builds and gear etc etc.

I was fucking with my build earlier (just throwing shit at wall to see what sticks), but here.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Apox-1784/hero/84178396