Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess I need the t13 rift in under 5 minutes as well. I looked for someone that could carry last night but nobody was on. I did score two ancient serpent sparkers on the wizard, need to figure out a good build to try the out with. I wanted to transmute some 2h maces to try and get a furnace but in about 10 t13 rift runs I got a grand total of 1x 2H mace.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I was pugging some T13s rifts for some legendaries and was in a group with a pretty geared and around 800ish paragon monk who claimed to have been pushing GR 90s this season due to being real lucky with the drops. Anywho, he asked if anyone had any Puzzles rings to run Greeds and I had a few and he said that he was broke due to it costing 98M a run? So I was thinking he might have confused the M with a K, but he was dead broke. I'm pusing GR 70s and am sitting with over 2.5B gold and growing. Am I missing something for the uberist D3 masters out there?

By the way his kill speed (and survivability) wasn't all that spectacular from what I was seeing.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
It is weird to me that the Diablo anniversary was pushed/celebrated everywhere but Diablo... or rather I would have thought that the Rise of the Necromancer was to be aligned with all the other Diablo-stuff.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I was pugging some T13s rifts for some legendaries and was in a group with a pretty geared and around 800ish paragon monk who claimed to have been pushing GR 90s this season due to being real lucky with the drops. Anywho, he asked if anyone had any Puzzles rings to run Greeds and I had a few and he said that he was broke due to it costing 98M a run? So I was thinking he might have confused the M with a K, but he was dead broke. I'm pusing GR 70s and am sitting with over 2.5B gold and growing. Am I missing something for the uberist D3 masters out there?

By the way his kill speed (and survivability) wasn't all that spectacular from what I was seeing.

Pushing GRifts solo is a totally different animal then in a group. Unity could be the problem for survival if he is using a unity build. Also it's not about speed for killing for a lot fo classes, it's about getting large groups and doing a slow burn at high levels or elite hunting. Both of which are hard in a group. To empower GRifts in the 70's and up is certainly no 98k and close to 98M.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider

He is empowering the rifts. Need to augment ancient items to push greater rifts so the extra upgrade a run by empowering it helps lvl gems faster to use as augments.

Also, probably running farm/speed gear and not his pushing grift stuff.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I guess I need the t13 rift in under 5 minutes as well. I looked for someone that could carry last night but nobody was on. I did score two ancient serpent sparkers on the wizard, need to figure out a good build to try the out with. I wanted to transmute some 2h maces to try and get a furnace but in about 10 t13 rift runs I got a grand total of 1x 2H mace.

You can make level 70 2h rare maces at the blacksmith.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
There aren't any really great Hydra builds right now. Cube wands for an ancient aether walker and you should be able to solo T13 in under 5 minutes. Might not even need to be ancient.

Come to think of it, I think I did mine with an ancient aether walker but my cubed weapon was an orb of infinite depth, which is really hard to utilize in speed runs. So, just use any ancient 1H you can get and cube the aether walker.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pushing GRifts solo is a totally different animal then in a group. Unity could be the problem for survival if he is using a unity build. Also it's not about speed for killing for a lot fo classes, it's about getting large groups and doing a slow burn at high levels or elite hunting. Both of which are hard in a group. To empower GRifts in the 70's and up is certainly no 98k and close to 98M.

Ahh, derp. Forgot about empowering. Thanks.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holy hell LoN LTK monk is fun! Decided to give it a try today despite missing a few Ancients. Have the pieces, just not the ancient versions, and it still kicks major ass. It's nice knowing that it does just fine now, and will only get better as I replace what I have with ancients. Missing Ancient Wailiing Host, Cindercoat, In-Geom, and Nemesis Bracers.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I'm nearly finished with Conquerer, but I have a dumb problem: I can't quite solo Skel King @ TXIII in <30sec. The WD Pet build isn't that quick vs single target. Rather than wasting time making a build specifically for it, if one of you guys would jump in with me for a couple of minutes this weekend, it would be appreciated.