Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Corpse Explosion, is it damage PER corpse, or do you just explode all corpses in the area and do damage once?

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did my 70 on my WD last night. Seemed pretty easy, got it on the second try and the first try was an Aids set up. I'm only at 510 (or was) paragons. I imagine finding an ancient weapon would make it easier. The Zunimasa's build is pretty easy to play for an old fart like me with low twitch response. Also the Zunimasa set dungeon is by far the easiest I have done to date for Mastery, holy cow. Completed it for the journey on my second try. First time through I got down to like needing 10 guys to kill and forgot about the no melee thing and ran right at a mob.

I've been super unlucky this season. I only have one ancient item for my build. It rolled decently well (yay attack speed for pet builds) but damn man, feels bad having crap gear.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Corpse Explosion, is it damage PER corpse, or do you just explode all corpses in the area and do damage once?
damage per explosion, the ability fires an AE based on your rune: on cursor, PBAE, etc. which causes all corpses within the AE to explode sequentially - not all at once.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Here you go. You have a couple other options for gear pieces but it's pretty much cookie-cutter. Link also has a video embedded with Rhykker's explanations and some gameplay.
Rhykker's 2.5 DH Shadow Impale - Demon Hunter - Diablo III Builds - Diablo Fans
For as popular as he is on Youtube, since Quin bailed out on D3, he sure gets shit for exposure to his builds on DiabloFans. But maybe that's because he doesn't need to push his builds on Diablo Fans because of his Youtube popularity?

Edit: Oh, oops. That's not even him on Diablo Fans, that's just someone that posted it based on Rhykker's video.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The youtube community is starved for D3 videos.

I slapped together a single take non-edited 20 min video for my friends/family to go over some in game settings they should use and basic character overview for season 10 and it picked up 8700 views and 120+ subscribers in 3 weeks with zero promotion. I know this is nothing compared to the professionals but it pretty surprising that so many random people checked it out.

I've been streaming D3 here and there between other games and sometimes have 300+ people watching me play badly.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Where the hell do you purchase a token to play the necro class in beta?
There should be a purchase button on the character select screen for the necro that opens a window to the store. You will have a "token" that pays for it.

Crone

The youtube community is starved for D3 videos.

I slapped together a single take non-edited 20 min video for my friends/family to go over some in game settings they should use and basic character overview for season 10 and it picked up 8700 views and 120+ subscribers in 3 weeks with zero promotion. I know this is nothing compared to the professionals but it pretty surprising that so many random people checked it out.

I've been streaming D3 here and there between other games and sometimes have 300+ people watching me play badly.
I feel that for a long time it was dominated by Quin, and so there were probably many that never even tried because he was so dominant. Since he went WoW, and dropped D3 entirely, there's been a huge void.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I feel that for a long time it was dominated by Quin, and so there were probably many that never even tried because he was so dominant. Since he went WoW, and dropped D3 entirely, there's been a huge void.
Yeah, i agree, It seems like Rhykker hasn't done much to fill in the void. I like his stuff, but Quin was pretty damn engaging boys!

Crone

Yeah, i agree, It seems like Rhykker hasn't done much to fill in the void. I like his stuff, but Quin was pretty damn engaging boys!
He's the first Twitch streamer I could stand enough to subscribe too. He's pretty cool. Was great at the time that he switched to WoW for a while because i got back into WoW for Legion launch, so I watched him a lot. Now that I'm onto other things, I wish he'd go back to Diablo. lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I can't really compare him to any of the older streamers, but Rhykker has been great for breaking down content and getting over the learning curve for me as a returning player.

Honestly, I'll listen to anything he does just for his voice. And the Tristram theme in the background. Yeah, the Tristram theme! #nohomo

• 1Like

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well shit I am getting the LOGIN ISSUES - ERROR CODE 300016 now.
I got those for all of yesterday and most of today. I just logged in and did my Necro... played for 2 hours before I was like, "oh, wait, this doesn't feel new and exciting and innovative."

Sorry to be bitchy, but I just don't get it. It's either a pet class which we already do with WDs and I've played exhaustively (GR80s solo with every set), or it's a Bone Sorc, which I've done before. I'll check it out again once we're closer to release to see if they make a solid caster-tank (which I already have done with the WD, but at least it's slightly innovative).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I wasn't a fan of the necro in D2, so maybe the class had the same problems there? I'm having trouble making a build centered around corpses. It's unreliable to depend upon them as your main killing method, so you have to spend additional skill slots to start generating corpses in area or kill bosses when they run out. Devour seems like the best usage of corpses so far.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hit 70, need to work on the build but this is the bone set, straight from D2 it seems.

Screenshot003.jpg

• 1Like