Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Look at the bottom left side mail icon. It's gonna show up there.
....still haven't found what you're talking about.

The mail icon on the map? In the inventory somewhere?

I finished the season 3 seasonal as well. Not sure when I started sucking at video games.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Unrelated: DH Impale got way overtuned. Did T13 in under 4 minutes on my first attempt at T13 in under 5 minutes. It was a shit map too where I had to go to the third level. Other seasons, I would have had to fish for a while, or even further back, group up for this last part of the season journey. Last season with manald heal(electrocute) and this season with dh impale, they've been quite easy.

I wasn't too surprised with the manald heal wizard. It's the perfect combination of high mobility and lots of AE and I rolled the high density A1 highlands map on my first try. But I was surprised a build centered around killing elites could do it solo at all, let alone with such a high margin for error.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I worked my ass off on my witch doctor for the first week of the season. Crafted an ancient dagger, augmented multiple pieces etc. Highest rift run was 75 solo and hit a wall.

Rolled a DH yesterday. Cobbled together an impale set. Walked through GR 79.

Fuck this shit.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
I worked my ass off on my witch doctor for the first week of the season. Crafted an ancient dagger, augmented multiple pieces etc. Highest rift run was 75 solo and hit a wall.

Fuck this shit.

Yeah. I decided to roll a fresh seasonal DH on my PS4 version of the game a couple of days ago since I had no desire to keep playing on the PC after completing the season there, exact same experience, especially the fact that you can ancient a very well rolled Karlei's Point really, really quickly since there are only 2 daggers you can upgrade your rares to.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Yeah. I decided to roll a fresh seasonal DH on my PS4 version of the game a couple of days ago since I had no desire to keep playing on the PC after completing the season there, exact same experience, especially the fact that you can ancient a very well rolled Karlei's Point really, really quickly since there are only 2 daggers you can upgrade your rares to.

I crafted 15 daggers last night and what dropped? A primal ancient Karlei's Point with pretty much optimal stats.

Why the hell can't other classes be spoon fed a top end weapon with pretty much zero effort?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I crafted 15 daggers last night and what dropped? A primal ancient Karlei's Point with pretty much optimal stats.

Why the hell can't other classes be spoon fed a top end weapon with pretty much zero effort?

Can't help but think that was overlooked/bugged with it only creating DH daggers.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I got the 4th piece to the firebird wizard set last night. That was a fucking huge power spike. I can't remember what it's called, but I have some weapon that casts one of my other spells every second that I channel disintegrate. Non stop fire tornados, meteors, hydras and fiery black holes.

It's a blast, but I always hear people kinda complain about "fucking fire everywhere" on party chat.

I also extracted the legendary power from some dagger that makes teleport have no cooldown. Holy shit, I just hammer through bounties now.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Fuck this shit.
35 hours into WD, and squishy as fuck doing Grifts in the 60's... roll through Grift 70 easily my first night on the DH within like 3 hours of creation? Got Ancient Karlei's Point, and the rest was easy. So I totally fucking agree... wish I had started with DH, but quickly making up for that now as I just roll through T13 farming.

Kinda bull shit though too, because wtf. Shit just dies so easily, and you have so much toughness as a DH this season.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm at GR 60 on a monk. Now for part of the game I really don't care for. Rolling all the items to get the best stats. I'm at 4 pieces of ancient items and haven't rolled anything, just been banking the extras and all the mats.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm at GR 60 on a monk. Now for part of the game I really don't care for. Rolling all the items to get the best stats. I'm at 4 pieces of ancient items and haven't rolled anything, just been banking the extras and all the mats.
If you're doing one of the Generator builds, all you need ancient is the two Shenlongs and you can push to 70 with decent rolls on the rest. Getting the ancient shenlongs is a fucking bitch though unless you're super lucky.