Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Yes. The gem is many thousands % * the 2800% or whatever the 6 pc gives you. You don't really have any skills in the same country % wise to the gem.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The blood lance build shits all over the Inarius builds for pure damage, but it does require more active play. The proc rate was a bit high, but the current proc rate is too low. The damage from the Teardrop gave me more options in the build, I didn't need pets or Dayntee's, but now I'm pretty sure I'll need Dayntee's / Decrepify to go beyond gr66 or use another set entirely.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The blood lance build shits all over the Inarius builds for pure damage, but it does require more active play. The proc rate was a bit high, but the current proc rate is too low. The damage from the Teardrop gave me more options in the build, I didn't need pets or Dayntee's, but now I'm pretty sure I'll need Dayntee's / Decrepify to go beyond gr66 or use another set entirely.

Is there a good place to find these builds? Would like to know what I am building towards. I use a Pestilence 6 piece build that can do GR40 but I am noticing that damage to me is getting to be an issue.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a good place to find these builds? Would like to know what I am building towards. I use a Pestilence 6 piece build that can do GR40 but I am noticing that damage to me is getting to be an issue.
Icy Veins and Diablo Fans are where I look up builds:
Icy Veins
Diablo Fans

Yes, the bug that allowed people to clear GR140+ has been fixed, the leaderboards were cleared, and I believe that gems were rolled back to a level that Blizzard thinks people could get legitimately.

• 1Like

jrbuddha

Silver Knight of the Realm
2.6 build list • r/Diablo3Necromancers

I mostly just playing solo necromancer...so if anyone wants someone to play with feel free to add me: jrbuddha#1184

Have only done mostly solo or with a friend, so don't know the ettiquette of speed farming bounties and rifts and stuff, so feel free to educate me if I'm going too slow lol.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I think this is the one that is supposedly the top Blood build. It's certainly the most burst damage. You gather up mobs for a 60+ secs then pop 2x 120 sec CDs and go to town. Not quite my playstyle but there ya go.

Trag'ouls Corpse Lancer - Solo GR 100+ - Necromancer - Diablo III Builds - Diablo Fans

This one from Icy Veins uses Flesh Golem and Moribund Gauntlets to give you a supply of corpses outside your cooldown window. I might try that one later.

Necromancer Corpse Lance Build With Trag'Oul Set

Kinda bummed about the Inarius proc rate fix. I liked that playstyle. I'll play anything with Corpse Lance though.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Haha thanks Bandwagon Bandwagon ! That was a blast going from level 15 to 70 and 132 paragon levels in about 23 minutes hahaha. Rock on.

• 1Solidarity

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's the majority of your damage. You're not using any skills really comparable % wise.

Boo, was hoping the 2700% & bone armor was enough to kill things without that gem being a staple. That's a bit disappointing overall, since most of the youtube videos I saw posting 90+ GR's had.... 2500 paragon

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am seeing one very common theme on all the builds for a good necromancer. The compass rose set seems to be required for the high end areas. I have the feeling that these can be difficult to acquire since I have yet to see either the ring or the neck piece. With what I have now, I can solo GR 40 and hunt T8 pretty well. I guess I will use the vendor for rings until I get that piece.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So I went to 70 Paragon 134 thanks to Bandwagon - After he left I was like.... Holy crap. What is all this stuff.

So I did a Rift and completed that and got more green items.

Am I winning?

I am completely confused.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Boo, was hoping the 2700% & bone armor was enough to kill things without that gem being a staple. That's a bit disappointing overall, since most of the youtube videos I saw posting 90+ GR's had.... 2500 paragon
And the blood builds look more aids than an archon wizard since they completely rely on a two minute cooldown to do anything. This class is really unfinished to me.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Kinda bummed about the Inarius proc rate fix. I liked that playstyle. I'll play anything with Corpse Lance though.
What changed? It definitely didn't feel the same playing it last night (been a couple of days since i played)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The innate proc rate on the 6 piece bonus was lowered drastically. The 15% from Miranae is not the only thing that affects proc rates.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So basically I love auto healing and sending my golem to smash things on a corpse, and then running over all the corpses and having bones shoot out and attack other monsters.

Am I playing right? :)

I'll play more with Bandwagon tonight and figure this all out.

I basically copied his build lol which included me asking "Hey, what's your R1 button do?".... Sweet mine too.

Last edited:

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
So basically I love auto healing and sending my golem to smash things on a corpse, and then running over all the corpses and having bones shoot out and attack other monsters.

Am I playing right? :)

I'll play more with Bandwagon tonight and figure this all out.

I basically copied his build lol which included me asking "Hey, what's your R1 button do?".... Sweet mine too.
Talk about the blind leading the blind. :)
I have everything I want, now I'm just working on getting ancient/primal versions.

I didn't realize until last night how powerful the scythe+shield necro items are. Command Skeletons is nuts with that thing.

The bone armor build definitely feels faster than the pestilence set....but the auto corpse lance is soooo much fun.

Also, how do I build the hellfire ring? I did the 4 bosses in the Tristram house thing, but to craft the ring it says I'm missing 3 items but I can't see what they actually are. I thought I just had to get the drop from each of the 4 bosses?

• 1Like

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
It's been awhile, but I think that's the old (pre-expansion) Hellfire Ring plan that uses items that those ubers don't drop anymore. Look again for a different plan (5,000,000 from Squirt).

Really, all that people run ubers for now is for Hellfire Amulets, unless you need a ring to twink a new character.

Haven't had a chance to hop on my BONESTORM Necro in a while, but I'm hoping that someone figures out a good way to adapt the build. Either something like Gem of Efficacious Toxin as a substitute for Miranae (assuming Bonestorm procs the poison on them) or some build that can generate more Miranae procs (someone posted one that uses Blood Siphon + 1H + free Blood Nova item).