Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Kind of regardless of who does and who does't play Diablo point being I think a large percentage of people were expecting or hoping for something other than was announced with Immortal. The people who make a living banking on rumors that appear out of thin air probably part of that.

I have it on good record of a cousin of a former employee that can't get a job in the industry now who knows a guy that said X is coming out next.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bro anyone who thinks diablo mobile is cool is 12 or is on the spectrum like our boy Wyatt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why are these rumors popping up? It’s common knowledge their Diablo dark soul knock off was canceled and the lead dev left the company.

• 1Like

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Why are these rumors popping up? It’s common knowledge their Diablo dark soul knock off was canceled and the lead dev left the company.
Because, in spite of Mosquiera leaving, they have been hiring for an unannounced Diablo project for a couple of years now. Immortal is mainly being developed by NetEase so Blizzard wouldn't be building an entirely new Diablo team for it or for D3 which by all signs and indicators has been turned over to the Classic Games team.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
If Diablo 4 is not announced I'll be eating this Friday night.

f9dca823570d51c1ffea3fbb4b72cc4f--one-word-gypsy-soul.jpg

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, but what about the rest of us that want to enjoy a thread without a contrarian blowhard? Or are you a Blizzard apologist? I can't decide.
What about the rest of us that want to enjoy a thread about a current game or franchise without people complaining about some product that they aren't going to play? This thread is totally fine when it isn't full of people talking about how much the like a different game (PoE) or how much they hate another game (Diablo Immortal).

Honestly though if you hate Diablo Immortal, get over yourself. No one gives a fuck. If you don't like a game you have never played, then don't fucking play it.

• 1Dislike

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
As sad as I am to say it, fuck Blizzard.

They are the Disney of videogames and they've ruined some of my fondest things.

I heard they eat babies.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I just wish seasons moving forward in 3 and assume 4 when it comes out has a more meaningful change each time. Maybe something totally new but that's probably a big stretch. Of course no idea how they could monetize that play in 4 beyond initial game sales. Three didn't turn out so well.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I just wish seasons moving forward in 3 and assume 4 when it comes out has a more meaningful change each time. Maybe something totally new but that's probably a big stretch. Of course no idea how they could monetize that play in 4 beyond initial game sales. Three didn't turn out so well.
There's a little new stuff this season, a new armor set for Monks and Crusaders plus a bunch of balancing. I know you meant real content, but at least the classic games team is trying to do more than the old remnants of the Diablo team did over the last few years.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really they could just do what PoE does and sell skins/graphics, they already make stupid money in WoW with pets and mounts, how is it any different? I would think that designing and selling those for Blizzard would probably pay for itself in the diablo universe

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What makes you think they aren't going to do that with the next game? It likely wasn't worth it for D3 due to the rocky start it got.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Diablo Immortal was announced and previewed then we immediately trashed it. I will give Diablo 4 the same courtesy, show me what you got Blizzard.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
In Diablo 4: Rakanishu you play the leader of a small Fallen pack trying to protect your family from endless assault by horrible Adventurers. You must scrape and scramble to survive, leveling up your pack, gaining new members, and gearing them up by scavenging the dead or defeating weakened adventurers. Rise to rule over sanctuary as the mightiest leader the Fallen have ever produced!

Classes: Fallen with Club. Fallen Shaman. Fallen with Knife. Fallen Who Shits Lightning For Some Reason. Green Fallen.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
You know, doing a Diablo version of Dungeon Keeper would be... something very good.

Which means it's never happening, of course.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Too bad its korean, but check out combat in Lost ark. There really is some cool shit they did with combat in that game. Its more strategic and more position based. Makes all these western ARPGs look like shit in comparison. Plus it feels really satisfying to pull of combos and shit on mobs in this game.

Demonic assassin looks badass

Last edited:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
In Diablo 4: Rakanishu you play the leader of a small Fallen pack trying to protect your family from endless assault by horrible Adventurers. You must scrape and scramble to survive, leveling up your pack, gaining new members, and gearing them up by scavenging the dead or defeating weakened adventurers. Rise to rule over sanctuary as the mightiest leader the Fallen have ever produced!

Classes: Fallen with Club. Fallen Shaman. Fallen with Knife. Fallen Who Shits Lightning For Some Reason. Green Fallen.
Brad McFraud is the act 1 boss, leeches gold coins, nose powder breaks where enemies can hack away at him, power move is spewing nonsense blog posts and delaying progress x infinity.