Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

penalty_sl

shitlord
This drop rate just goes to show how fubar this game is right now. I'm playing newish crusader and literally any set item or bis item would be an upgrade for me, and after 6 hours of playing I get about 50 legs and not a single one is worth using. Fucking ridiculous lol.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Ok bros, RNGesus decided to smile on me this morning and I got Wand of Woh and Ice Climbers drop for me in one game

Problem is, the WoW although rolled with a natural socket, the rest of the rolls are not as good. What do you guys think? Reroll the Vit or the dmg?

jtgX5Qk.png

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That damage is horrid. As an example, the hydra Wand I got was 2363. 2300+ is top end damage. Anything under 2k makes me cringe so I guess I would reroll the damage. Check the numbers first and make sure that it is indeed a very low end roll. If it is, reroll the damage. The vitality will help for survivability. The intel is mid range which is fine. 50 more intel is not going to make that much more difference.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ok bros, RNGesus decided to smile on me this morning and I got Wand of Woh and Ice Climbers drop for me in one game

Problem is, the WoW although rolled with a natural socket, the rest of the rolls are not as good. What do you guys think? Reroll the Vit or the dmg?

jtgX5Qk.png
Roll vit to dmg mod if you can.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Why would you do that? 10% is the max damage mod, which would be less beneficial with that weapon than rerolling the damage, and you'd lose toughness for no reason
Bigger booms? Vit isnt something i worry about on my wiz personally so id just get dmg mod but thats just me.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
This drop rate just goes to show how fubar this game is right now. I'm playing newish crusader and literally any set item or bis item would be an upgrade for me, and after 6 hours of playing I get about 50 legs and not a single one is worth using. Fucking ridiculous lol.
I feel your pain. Between RiF and grouping with friends Ive ran dozens of bounties and spent nearly 6,000 blood shards since Thursday without a single Crusader set piece. Gonna be hard to keep playing after thursday when this buff is gone.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Got an SMK tonight, rings and necklace are still shit (and that fucking off-hand is driving me crazy 1.4m rerolls now). Debating on continuing to gear the WD or starting something else.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
After spending well over 5k shards, I finally got a pair of T&T gloves for my witch doctor with good rolls. That probably the best upgrade I got since the bonus buff. Next days I'm off I'm grinding nonstop until I get a Smk or the buff expires.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I feel like this really needs to be the "normal" drop rate of legendary items. My Crusader is "mid-range" and the largest upgrade I've found in 40+ drops are shoulders that were +7 STR better.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Why would you do that? 10% is the max damage mod, which would be less beneficial with that weapon than rerolling the damage, and you'd lose toughness for no reason
Actually I think you could potentially roll the vit into 7% IAS. Why? Because wizard's have +dmg on their offhand and it really benefits from faster attack speed. If you get 7% IAS you should be at 1.5 attack speed and boost it to close to 2200dps. Fuck vit.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Why would anyone be jealous in this game when it's practically a single player hack n slash with zero competition or end game. What did you get??

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had fun Friday night but gear was still eluding me so I'm not sure if I'll keep playing after the buff ends... best thing I got was a drop that Mudcrush (I think, I don't remember who I was with except for lost virtue and either attog or alone) gave me.

The good thing is that on T3/T4, I was getting at least one recipe AND 2 legendaries per Rift. Ended up with 4 set items and surprise... they were all Blackthornes. Nothing else even remotely close to an upgrade except for a Stone of Jordan that I might be able to reroll into something good.

Kadala was being a bitch too. I got 2 more Myken's Ball of Hate in ~100 shards, then nothing for the next almost 1000. RNG gonna RNG, but I need some luck to want to keep playing.