Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone on reddit saying WD finger ring working on COTA for Barbs, guessing the servers are up?

Any notes or just maint?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This goes back to just making 1 primary stat and naming it power or prowess or whatever, then you can make everything equalized etc.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Someone on reddit saying WD finger ring working on COTA for Barbs, guessing the servers are up?

Any notes or just maint?
My check to see if the servers are up:

rrr_img_67126.jpg

No patch notes spotted.

Docan - Community - Diablo III

So my last upgrade i am aiming for is Tals chest and move aughilds to bracer replacing Reapers. With 6 AP/s buff i can keep Disintegrate up 100%(I have tested with 4AP/s and it just does not hold forever with current RR and 44% crit chance with 4 APOC). Do you guys see any where for improvements that i might be overlooking or see a better path to tweak my current setup. I lack a Mirrorball or WOH if anyone is suggesting another build.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Docan - Community - Diablo III

So my last upgrade i am aiming for is Tals chest and move aughilds to bracer replacing Reapers. With 6 AP/s buff i can keep Disintegrate up 100%(I have tested with 4AP/s and it just does not hold forever with current RR and 44% crit chance with 4 APOC). Do you guys see any where for improvements that i might be overlooking or see a better path to tweak my current setup. I lack a Mirrorball or WOH if anyone is suggesting another build.
Are you goimg for the Vyr Archon build? Better suggestion is use Aughilds Helm replacing the Andys. Replace the Reapers bracer with Strongarm as it synergies really well with Black Hole. Try and get a better Tal Rasha's Orb as Vit on it is a wasted roll imo. You probably want to up your cooldown reduction for Archon. Try and get a Mirrorball +2 and a Tal Rasha's amulet.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Ooops
totally misread that its D2 haha

I want ladders stat
frown.png

--

That sentry video is pretty neat, I wish my DH didn't suck so much ass or i'd try and keep playing him

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure you're not going to be happy unless STR and DEX increase resistances for their respective classes. Sure, then you can ditch OWE.

..and re-roll cost? why did this even make your list of gripes?

oh, see comment above.

ps: STI isn't a required skill.
Someone else pointed, STR users are just fine, DEX -> dodge is the problem. STI might not be required in the strictest sense, you can probably gear it out through matching all your secondary resists with OWE, but it's still a pretty good defensive passive.

Because EP's gameplay is horrible. You have to comb through a screen full of particle effect and palm the correct mobs. It breaks the flow of "just kill shit".

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Does dodge have some kind of mechanic that gives a bonus for missing dodges, or is it a straight roll on every attack? PoE I think increases the chance per missed dodge so you cannot get streaks of getting hit 5 or 10 times in a row with 50% dodge, would something like that help mitigate the dex-class defense problem?

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Because EP's gameplay is horrible. You have to comb through a screen full of particle effect and palm the correct mobs. It breaks the flow of "just kill shit".
You don't have to worry about EPalming the correct mob if you are killing any giving target in less than 9 seconds (or 12 seconds with the Impending Doom rune), which is an eternity in D3. It's actually pretty fun to keep EP on two of the white minions in an elite pack and watch them all explode at the same time. The gigantic hand particle effect also makes it easier to keep track of the right target when fighting illusionists. It doesn't break the "just kill shit" flow for me at all.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Blizzard uses that for basically all their RNG in every game since ever, so I imagine so. It doesn't matter with Dodge though, even with a shitton of dex your dodge chance is never going to be high enough to matter right now, and then there's some stuff you still can't dodge (ground effects) so those aren't mitigated at all. It matters less for DH since they can ninja around but for Monks you're essentially trying to build around the fact that your main stat doesn't give you any defense, as opposed to Barb/Crus/Wiz/WD.

OWE is what keeps Monks in the game but it's a terrible design and needs to be reworked, as does dodge really. Depending what you're gear is at and what you're trying to do you can live without STI but typically not without OWE because then your other resists will be godawful. I can do T2/T3 on my monk with OWE and STI but if I remove both of them I honestly have scary moments on anything above Normal.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't find Leapquake very fun
frown.png
I found lightning HOTA more entertaining play even if it capped out on me at T3.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I need to fish a pair of ancient parthan defenders for some extra defense boost when I leap. If they fixed the ground shit im still getting rocked.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You don't have to worry about EPalming the correct mob if you are killing any giving target in less than 9 seconds (or 12 seconds with the Impending Doom rune), which is an eternity in D3. It's actually pretty fun to keep EP on two of the white minions in an elite pack and watch them all explode at the same time. The gigantic hand particle effect also makes it easier to keep track of the right target when fighting illusionists. It doesn't break the "just kill shit" flow for me at all.
Pre RoS palming mobs in packs was the only interesting gameplay. Dunno how high-end farming post RoS is though.