Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You know what this game needs? Some daily quests to keep me logging in.

jkjkjk but it does need rest xp.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
mimic the harsh POE experience curve does nothing for the game, really. 70 to 100 is just a stupid and boring grind right now. I never had a moment in D1 to D3 were I thought "man, this went by too fast".

• 1Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It’s because it takes forever and there’s no real carrot. Your gear is pretty much set besides the occasional baller roll that still is a very minor upgrade. Paragon points are a slow burn and really they are uninteresting upgrades (though they are pretty big overall). There’s no new gear tier, there’s no WT5, there’s no end game content type, etc. It’s literally just grinding for dozens of hours for almost no change.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 478624

imbued skill damage and imbuement skill damage...hmm

I'm sure it's been addressed already, but this is two different things. Imbuement Skills are the three Poison, Cold, Shadow Imbuement skills in the Imbuement Cluster. So you'd get +12.5% damage when casting those. "Imbued Skills" means whatever you've imbued with poison shadow or cold. So my rogue would get +12.5% to his poison imbue cast, then 8.5% to his next two Flurry casts.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm sure it's been addressed already, but this is two different things. Imbuement Skills are the three Poison, Cold, Shadow Imbuement skills in the Imbuement Cluster. So you'd get +12.5% damage when casting those. "Imbued Skills" means whatever you've imbued with poison shadow or cold. So my rogue would get +12.5% to his poison imbue cast, then 8.5% to his next two Flurry casts.
Sir, I went to public school. Just put the numbers next to each other and I'll choose the one that has more bigger numbers.

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Did they ever explain that Inarius was chilling in Kyovoshad all this time?

Why didn't he go smash Mephisto when he took over the capital of his own church?
I figured it was just to further illustrate that Inarius does not give a fuck about his church / followers. They exist solely as cannon fodder for his invasion of Hell and thus he put zero effort into further development or filling the pipeline when it became clear that the end was nigh.

The Heavens remaining silent during all of this is somewhat puzzling however given their meddling during Diablo 3.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Alright, same question I asked in the grim dawn thread - what's the most fun LAZY class/build for a filthy fucking casual?

I got a blood surge Necro to 20, then tried a bath and sorc to 6 or 7. Chain lightning sorc seems like the pick so far.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lazy? Necro probably. Minions usually take all the threat from packs. Can do decompose on one add, pull em in with tendrils and blow everything up with corpse explosion.

Although the tree looks like you'll want to scale shadow damage so you'll probably have to sacrifice minions for 15% shadow and at that point I think bone spirit is the end game destination with that mindset.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Alright, same question I asked in the grim dawn thread - what's the most fun LAZY class/build for a filthy fucking casual?

I got a blood surge Necro to 20, then tried a bath and sorc to 6 or 7. Chain lightning sorc seems like the pick so far.
Playing a sorc while taking a bath does sound pretty fun and lazy.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Playing a sorc while taking a bath does sound pretty fun and lazy.
Water's warm. Come on in.

imageedit_19_9101140906.jpg

• 17Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 21 users

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
The Heavens remaining silent during all of this is somewhat puzzling however given their meddling during Diablo 3.
It's been a while, but didn't they stay silent in D1, D2 and D3 aside from Tyrael, until She-ablo kicked in the door to Heaven? Tyrael was cast out for wanting to lift a finger, no?

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally finished the story. It was super fun. I feel no need to really go further until seasons drop.

Music, voices and sound effects were good.
Graphics are better than I expected, no hiccups what so ever.
Pacing was off in some spots story wise. Felt like there was definitely some filler moments.
Most characters were memorable.
Dodging is dumb in an ARPG. I got out of most stuff by just walking out like normal. The stuff I didn't it hurt. I'll have to retrain myself but I feel like it doesn't add anything to the game.
Boss mechanics were bland for the most part.
Side quest stuff is meh.
Open world feels tacked on because someone else is doing it and not fluid.
Most dungeons were cool.
The changing height was cool in some places and felt forced in other places.

Overall I'm hyped for seasons and hope the season is similar to the tree from last season of d3.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Finally finished the story. It was super fun. I feel no need to really go further until seasons drop.

Music, voices and sound effects were good.
Graphics are better than I expected, no hiccups what so ever.
Pacing was off in some spots story wise. Felt like there was definitely some filler moments.
Most characters were memorable.
Dodging is dumb in an ARPG. I got out of most stuff by just walking out like normal. The stuff I didn't it hurt. I'll have to retrain myself but I feel like it doesn't add anything to the game.
Boss mechanics were bland for the most part.
Side quest stuff is meh.
Open world feels tacked on because someone else is doing it and not fluid.
Most dungeons were cool.
The changing height was cool in some places and felt forced in other places.

Overall I'm hyped for seasons and hope the season is similar to the tree from last season of d3.
As Rogue I have triple dodge and drop stun grenades on dodge. Feels like this should be talent tree stuff with more choice and not gear stuff.