Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yea, cause circle jerking over how low of a lvl I did the lvl 70 capstone dungeon with YOU is relevant. Was carried by Janx, Vold and Booze at 51, and I carried my first person through it at 57. Said that a few pages back. Werent you still acting like a circus faggot about not buying the game on that same page? Think so. But look where you are now! You own the game and still clearing content at your mental pace! So proud of you!
So you are angry that I did it on my own and paid less money than you but you had to get carried?

Just tried WT4 and everything is just evaporating even with the extra defence stuff I picked up for the Capstone Dungeon. This is too easy.

Whisper chest had shit it in. I guess careful helltides is the way.

Last edited:
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sir. I make my own fireworks on the 4th of July. I dont pay no China man. (Skeet shooting for the less dramatic)
bd612fe7cadad9e9dd359425ec08f337.jpg
Nice sweater.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Just tried WT4 and everything is just evaporating even with the extra defence stuff I picked up for the Capstone Dungeon. This is too easy.
Literal god gamer. Fuckin' tell 'em, King!

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I got into WT4 at 62 or 63 on my druid and yeah it's manageable but the gains are definitely slower exp wise than in WT3. I am probably gonna stay here just for the better loot though. I got four or five ancestrals from my first couple of events / helltide in WT4 along with a couple of uniques so the dopamine hit was big enough to stay.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Switched out to a 2hander bleed / hammer build and it feels a little better in WT2, still generate / hammer / generate / hammer / etc, but at least the dps is way better. Lvl 40 and a friend 32 necro beat the butcher last night with a ton of kiting, felt cheesy but we still got him!

Burns

If you really want to grind out XP, I guess this is a quick way(?)(from OwnedCore):
2023-06-18 13.58.06 www.ownedcore.com 89425d1d83dd.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Grinding those levels without also getting glyph exp is pretty wasteful but to each their own.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was basically a video a page or so back. About resetting a nightmare dungeon by something like that, how it would put you at the start of the NM dungeon every time you went back.

Also sounds about what people were doing in helltides. Do an event , tp to town, take portal back and you are in another event. Because you basically "Changed" worlds. The joys of trying a persistent over-world, instead of lobby.

Burns

That was basically a video a page or so back. About resetting a nightmare dungeon by something like that, how it would put you at the start of the NM dungeon every time you went back.

Also sounds about what people were doing in helltides. Do an event , tp to town, take portal back and you are in another event. Because you basically "Changed" worlds. The joys of trying a persistent over-world, instead of lobby.
I did the helltide reset to great effect, the second or third time I did it; would have easily got 4 chests, if I hadn't started both times with less than 30 min left. They either nerfed it somehow, or it, more likely, required a ton of people online to create 1000 different instances to jump into. Last week, when I was trying to do more helltides, it was very inconsistent.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You can probably still do the Helltide trick of collecting the currency in WT3, then switching to WT4 to open the mystery boxes. Only open Mystery box and use this map to find them: Diablo 4 Helltide Event Tracker and Chest Locations

They are the best loot for the time spent, but a wee bit boring. I was running from event to event on that map, or trying to chain reset events (instance jumping) but the most I was able to get was 3 boxes in an hour. From what I understand, others have said they can get 4 boxes in an hour if they just find a high density area and mass murder mobs.

I was a slow necro summoner, so I cant zip around the map when not on my mount. Events were ideal, because mobs come to you.

I get between 4-6. 4 is easy. Six if three spawn per zone. I have seen that two times now. It's usually four though.

Still no Rage of Horrogath. I have every Barb unique twice over and then some. What BS.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

I get between 4-6. 4 is easy. Six if three spawn per zone. I have seen that two times now. It's usually four though.
Weird, I wonder if that was some kinda of lucky bug to get 6. The last I read was that the Mystery chests respawn at the top of every hour and there are only 4 spawn locations per helltide, with only 2 being active at a time...

...and as I typed all that, the newest helltide map says all 4 mystery chests are up, and will respawn in 15 minutes...

...and now they are back down to 2...hell if I know what's happening!

Anyway, do you just run around murdering packs with a fast moving spec, or go event hunting?

Here is the map, after the second refresh:
2023-06-18 14.51.45 helltides.com e6dd0101890a.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Weird, I wonder if that was some kinda of lucky bug to get 6. The last I read was that the Mystery chests respawn at the top of every hour and there are only 4 spawn locations per helltide, with only 2 being active at a time...

I think some areas just have more chests than others.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I was under the impression that those were all the possible spawns and it would be at one in the north and one in the south, then reset at the hour. I've never seen anything else altho I haven't done a ton of them.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Grinding those levels without also getting glyph exp is pretty wasteful but to each their own.
I've been grinding mine before the mobs start getting crazy with the CCing.

No point in being level 100 with level 1 glyphs.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is there a setting to make attack work like POE? Where I start attacking as soon as the mouse hovers over?
Are you referring to the "always attack in place" setting you can set on abilities? No, you have to hold shift to do that in D4. It's one of the biggest QOL things I want out of D4. More than a stupid fucking gem tab, bigger stash, etc. You can set shift to a toggle instead of hold though, which gives you some of that functionality of PoE.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
One common source of stuttering is Use Browser hardware acceleration in the Bnet app. Uncheck it and restart the app.

View attachment 478515

Wtf, I just tried this and the game noticably smoother when loading assets, my GPU fan stopped running on turbo, and video on my second monitor stopped playing like a slideshow. Fucking incompetent client programming...