Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Witless

Trakanon Raider
For those looking at going Druid for season 1, here is a good rundown of builds and the like in their current state. Obviously some things will change with this week’s patch, but the core builds shouldn’t be affected too much.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
dps class

fry.png

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
Every class is a dps class =p

That being said do you prefer ranged or melee? Ive got a tornado druid wolf and it feels great. Doing up to low 40s nightmare dungeons mindlessly in 5mins. So it suits me well.

Oh and side note. My God the official d4 forums are a cesspool of idiots and just blatantly rude for no reason trash humans. Wth...

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Rogue seems to be one who's always strong at every point of the game and has a wide variety of viable builds

Which is pretty hilarious, because in the post-beta discussion everyone was shitting on the balance becasuse "all the testers said" that Rogues were bad and barbs were top of the endgame food chain.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Barbarian whirlwind seems to be pretty retarded both in capability and play style.

It’s gotten to the point that I pretty much just coast through shit until I get one shotted…which still catches me off guard and pisses me off.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Barbarian whirlwind seems to be pretty retarded both in capability and play style.

It’s gotten to the point that I pretty much just coast through shit until I get one shotted…which still catches me off guard and pisses me off.

Uncanny resemblance to my relationship with my wife. Got one-shot yesterday out of nowhere, still no clue wtf is going on.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
does anyone have a problem w/ barrier and fortify?
5e2efcba7839120c3e932411da1ef7ef.jpg

i tried the colorblind and it was ass, also i play w/ my wife on console, so that more difficult (why you can't just have MY settings on my bar, idk... programming is hard

i basically just hope and pray i don't die, seems to work

Glowing red outer ring = Fortified.

Glowing blue outer ring = Barrier.

Glowing pink outer ring = Fortified and Barrier.

i don't see no fucking pink!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Uncanny resemblance to my relationship with my wife. Got one-shot yesterday out of nowhere, still no clue wtf is going on.
Your married to a Native too eh? Fucking shit is fun and aways interesting, dunno what the problem is for ya, bruises heal quick.

Might have taken that out of context *shrug*

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Your married to a Native too eh? Fucking shit is fun and aways interesting, dunno what the problem is for ya, bruises heal quick.

Might have taken that out of context *shrug*

Haha no, not physical violence, just typical woman emotion-driven insanity fabricating issues out of nowhere. And no, not a Native (you mean like feather indian?)

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I'm going to run through the map and collect the altars i missed tonite, if anyone needs a hand with anything, feel free to hit me up on Cynical #11225. Barb is 70, so shouldn't have an issue with capstones if you need those. Elias was a cunt for the T4 at 64 so no idea what to expect at 70, likely fine, far more paragon ect since then.

I'm a dirty, dirty whore for coming back to this shit again.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ive long since done my renown but maxroll's new map lets you click off alters as you go that seems like it could be handy for those who haven't done them

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Ok, what's a different lazy class to try this season? Ice shards sorc isn't fuckin lazy...
Just about anything druid. Can get trampleslide rolling pretty early and follow that up with pulverize/tornado depending on what uniques you find.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user