Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
BoozeCube BoozeCube - How do you feel about some subterfuge?

You know it's strange to think about but the motto of "For Gamers by Gamers" that Blizzard of old was founded under would be considered politically extreme right wing toxic by todays standards and yet there is nothing of the sort.

Honestly we all knew better the moment WoW implemented "social contracts" to play their games.

also

gTNk9YnVy9ag.jpeg

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You know it's strange to think about but the motto of "For Gamers by Gamers" that Blizzard of old was founded under would be considered politically extreme right wing toxic by todays standards and yet there is nothing of the sort.

Honestly we all knew better the moment WoW implemented "social contracts" to play their games.

also

gTNk9YnVy9ag.jpeg
I just remember a ton of us playing FFXIV when it very first came out, or maybe in A Realm Reborn launch? And I want to say it was Erronius Erronius ? Where we caught people being faggots in some theatre, so we all went to "role play" with them. To think hazing people for being fags in a game would be a bannable offense now blows my mind.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Vyemm Raider

Holy shit, just watched this, what a dumpster fire. These are "have developers", someone that wanted to develop games?

" How'd you get into game Dev?"

"Wow, such a deep history, how can I summarize. I wanted to be a game Dev, but couldn't cause you had to know someone to get that kind of job. Then I got that kind of job."

I don't with in the game industry but I hire tech/business people, and that answer would result in a no hire for sure. Nothing about rust video told me either likes games. I could buy it if they were graphic designers and just happen to get a job in gaming.

As DM said, whoever put these 2 into the video and online failed miserably

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still haven't bought the game, and most of my bnet contact stop playing already. I still crave for some diablo unfortunately, might end up buying this when its heavy discounted.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Is that because shit is just one shotting you because you're a Barb? If you were a ranged class, do you think you would have got it already?

No no. I haven't been able to get a NM100 sigil to drop, or I have been unable to make one. Highest I have received is the NM95 sigil.

That did totally sound like I couldn't clear it as I read it again.

• 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Still haven't bought the game, and most of my bnet contact stop playing already. I still crave for some diablo unfortunately, might end up buying this when its heavy discounted.

I mean whats your reasoning?

If you want to grind in a blizzard game, could always just play 3.

If you want to play a top-down iso RPG..go BG3.

If you want to "experience the story" of diablo 4, then buy it and return it.

It won't be heavily discounted for a while and, even then, you'll have missed out on seasonal things. Honestly I'm just gunna wait for an emulated server to pop-up for it. Literally no downside for waiting for it, even waiting years, because when it drops I won't have to jerk myself around to play their seasonal bullshit and can just play the game.

Janky as fuck? 100%

Without Blizzard Fuckery? 100%

Last edited:

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean whats your reasoning?

If you want to grind in a blizzard game, could always just play 3.

If you want to play a top-down iso RPG..go BG3.

If you want to "experience the story" of diablo 4, then buy it and return it.

It won't be heavily discounted for a while and, even then, you'll have missed out on seasonal things. Honestly I'm just gunna wait for an emulated server to pop-up for it. Literally no downside for waiting for it, even waiting years, because when it drops I won't have to jerk myself around to play their seasonal bullshit and can just play the game.

Janky as fuck? 100%

I just like the set up (most likely due to nostalgia than anything else), so I just want to kick some demons ass. I have 0 interest in the season stuff, if they are remotely like D3.
Maybe i'll buy and return as you suggest

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I just like the set up (most likely due to nostalgia than anything else), so I just want to kick some demons ass. I have 0 interest in the season stuff, if they are remotely like D3.
Maybe i'll buy and return as you suggest

So I didn't look for a Private server for D4 prior to hitting "Post", I knew D3 had a private server but apparently there is a "FUNCTIONAL" D4 private server now. I don't know if it's open source or not though.

I'm gunna wait a year and hit that up.

---

Not bad but certainly a Work in Progress, like diablo 4!

Last edited:

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
The question will be whether Microsoft values these things above all else.

I can 100% guarantee you at least 50% of all of Blizz's workforce will be canned. Starting with the unionized QA team.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I just remember a ton of us playing FFXIV when it very first came out, or maybe in A Realm Reborn launch? And I want to say it was Erronius Erronius ? Where we caught people being faggots in some theatre, so we all went to "role play" with them. To think hazing people for being fags in a game would be a bannable offense now blows my mind.

I don't think that was me?

• 1Like