Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
IDK why anyone would want leaderboards anyway since you would not be even top 1000 or more if you dont play this shit for 18 hrs a day AND with a full group.

Group leaderboards are separate on dungeon clears in other Diablo games.

But I get your point that groupers can get more xp and gear faster and then go solo some NMs early to get on the solo leaderboard.

Xevy

Log Wizard
IDK why anyone would want leaderboards anyway since you would not be even top 1000 or more if you dont play this shit for 18 hrs a day AND with a full group.
It would be most likely off of Nightmare Dungeon level, not first to 100. D3 never considered first to 60 or 70 as grouping and rushing was a thing. However, having brackets for single/duo/quad Nightmare Dungeon would make more sense. I'm not sure how they'd do it with different dungeons though if there'd be a leaderboard PER dungeon or what. Rifts were randomized so you could just lump them together as most people "fished" for the best layout/mobs to push the highest.

Maybe they'll have like top 100 times per dungeon highest difficult per solo/duo/team.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah I get it, im jsut shocked how tilted people are getting over this pretty much NON FEATURE, lol. Even the best grinders among us would not even see top 1000 im betting.

Shard system fixes that and creates community "servers".

This will be the implementation they use which is why its S3 at the earliest.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Got this earlier today, was pretty happy with it.
IMG_3143.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

Sounds like they didn't have a team in place for live service and are scrambling to fill positions.

They'll have to send more people out into the desert to learn how sound effects work.

• 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Leaderboards will just be bots.

• 1Like

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
Trampleslide is fun, but cooldown dependent. Pulverize is nigh un-killable and solid damage, but not the best versus bosses or climbing nightmares. Don’t get to hyped about any one build, I’m 86 on my Druid and have yet to see a Tempest Roar (Tornado helm). And I know more than a few Druids in the same boat.
Aspect of the Trampled Earth, to summon waves of Landslide as you Trample.

Symbiotic Aspect, to let your Storm damage like Storm Strike reset your Trample through Nature's Fury.

Aspect of The Aftershock, to double the Landslide you generate and ramp damage significantly.

Aspect of Natures Savagery Werewolf Skills function as Storm Skills and Werebear Skills function as Earth Skills for the Nature's Fury Key Passive

trampleslide is no longer cooldown dependent... this build way more fun than tornado

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah I get it, im jsut shocked how tilted people are getting over this pretty much NON FEATURE, lol. Even the best grinders among us would not even see top 1000 im betting.
It's that they are lying about why they don't have basic "always online" features like leaderboards, grouping etc...

They don't take lots of dev time to make, they already have them implemented in previous games they made.

It's because they don't have the ability to balance anything or stop bots because the company is dysfunctional.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just switched over from chain lightning to ice shards on my sorcerer, and about to hit level 60.

I get all the bitching about stash space and organization now. Jesus, how about some filter/sorting options?? Was that a thing in previous versions? Has there a ever been a way to filter by specific affixes?

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Just switched over from chain lightning to ice shards on my sorcerer, and about to hit level 60.

I get all the bitching about stash space and organization now. Jesus, how about some filter/sorting options?? Was that a thing in previous versions? Has there a ever been a way to filter by specific affixes?

No, but affixes is a new thing. But there was no filter system regardless in any earlier version.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So for the season there is no leader board.. no season specific gear or equipment just some gems that will be disabled at the end of the season. So whats the point of this season then? Selling battlepasses? Ok well then whats the selling point of the battle pass?

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The cosmetic unlocks and the friends you won't make along the way

I feel like you need a reason to be bought into a game and have the chance to show them off in some way for cosmetics to actually be a selling point. Does anyone care about what flavor of gay their fucked up looking characters wear in this game?

Honest question, does anyone here even notice what the other characters around them even look like when they go to a world boss?

• 1Truth!

Chris

Potato del Grande
I feel like you need a reason to be bought into a game and have the chance to show them off in some way for cosmetics to actually be a selling point. Does anyone care about what flavor of gay their fucked up looking characters wear in this game?

Honest question, does anyone here even notice what the other characters around them even look like when they go to a world boss?
I'm going to guess that they planned more extensive online features like Diablo Immortal had, but the insufferable management and low pay caused key devs to quit (see the job adverts), so what we have is what they managed to push out with the remaining staff.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I'm going to guess that they planned more extensive online features like Diablo Immortal had, but the insufferable management and low pay caused key devs to quit (see the job adverts), so what we have is what they managed to push out with the remaining staff.
What does immortal have? Sorry I never even looked at the game, just knew it was a goofy mobile app at one point and I guess it got ported to PC. Is there really a massive player base for it or something?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand the point of the cosmetics either. Characters aren't GW2 characters, they're not even cool to show off. And the only POE cosmetics I thought were any use were the cosmetics for ranged attacks like Spectral Throw.

PS: Pls add Spectral Throw to D4.

• 1Like