Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah I had gotten to him solo at like 60 / 61 and just couldn't kill him, the dungeon itself had some hard elites but otherwise wasnt that bad even with the level difference. My damage was pretty terrible at that point too but I was at least decently tanky.
Highly depends on class too. At 61 or so his moves basically one shot my sorc when running through. Rogue just plowed through, and was also doing level 75-80 NMs at low 60s without much problem (except for any elite cold affix ones, what a fucking retarded one to even have)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game might blow dick, shit might suck, faggots might infest the company, fat fucks and mustard holes might make shitty youtube talks, but at the end of the day Bobby Gets Fucking Paid.

64ku8nxr0ebb1.jpg

bobby-kotick-money-bags.jpg
Why ever make a quality product again if it's this easy to make money. He took the fun out of making games, playing games and ruined every nostalgic feeling of the 99-06 era we love so much. And in the end he'll be fucking whores on his new yatch parked outside in Monte Carlo and you cant help but laugh at the whole situation.

• 2Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Game might blow dick, shit might suck, faggots might infest the company, fat fucks and mustard holes might make shitty youtube talks, but at the end of the day Bobby Gets Fucking Paid.

64ku8nxr0ebb1.jpg

bobby-kotick-money-bags.jpg
Buyout went through most likely reason for the spike.

• 2Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Never realized how annoying those red ghosts are with the wraith charging up the phantom for the one shot hit. At level 80 feel like I have most of my gear, 2 pieces could have all 4 stats but they got 3/4 i needed. Still looking for penitent greaves. Cant decide if I'll make another rogue or go for necro. Running around on 150% movement speed with my rogue is pretty nice and all the mobility he has I can jump over cliffs and such to other mobs.

Are titles/mounts going to transfer over? Got the uber lilith mount/title.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I’m sure everyone hates wraiths, but they are especially shitty for Sorcs who rely on a short range aoe to not get instagibbed

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Buyout went through most likely reason for the spike.

This is the only reason why it spiked was news from the FTC the acquisition could go through. You are correct good sir :)

• 2Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Goddamn - I decided to stop playing until the new season, since I am just going to do the same build, but read the Lilith statues and map clears carry over to seasons.

What a boring goddamn task to run around the overworld clicking on statues and exposing corners of the map. It's too goddamn big for the content it contains, by several orders of magnitude.

I will say the bonuses will help a new character.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
My s1 plan:

Week 1-8: nada
Week 9: level up and get to WT4
Week 10: get carried in helltides and farm the few codex aspects that are good
Week 11: nada

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
So the cool seasonal stuff that we craft via hearts are destroyed at the end of the season? Wtf the game doesn't have an economy it has 0 trading. That's just fuckin dumb

• 2Like

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For a seasonal game, sure sounds like almost zero reason to even play the season.

Am I to assume that the codex powers do transfer over for the eternal and following season tools?

I sure see no incentive to eve play S1.

Chris

Potato del Grande
For a seasonal game, sure sounds like almost zero reason to even play the season.

Am I to assume that the codex powers do transfer over for the eternal and following season tools?

I sure see no incentive to eve play S1.
There's an entire genre of new roguelikes with persistent bonuses gained between characters, with Hades probably being the best.

This IS the right design space to explore, they just did nothing with it. Having different codex powers available to earn each season would help, but afaik they don't carry over

PoE gets away with it by having the seasonal content give new items and big bonuses... the hearts do seem promising.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unless some form of power transfers to the main world/character, seasons will be nothing more than a test server. The race to level cap will be the only small carrot that is dangled. I would venture to say that 98% of the player base could care less about that carrot.

Not interested in playing on a test server.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Never realized how annoying those red ghosts are with the wraith charging up the phantom for the one shot hit. At level 80 feel like I have most of my gear, 2 pieces could have all 4 stats but they got 3/4 i needed. Still looking for penitent greaves. Cant decide if I'll make another rogue or go for necro. Running around on 150% movement speed with my rogue is pretty nice and all the mobility he has I can jump over cliffs and such to other mobs.

Are titles/mounts going to transfer over? Got the uber lilith mount/title.
just played w/ an alt, money/bank/mounts are account wide