Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

The exploit goes even deeper. The Koreans learned you can indeed play your eternal character in the season, if you stay grouped. Which allows the eternal character to get the malignant hearts. Since the hearts are only coded for seasonal gear, which must have some extra flag, the eternal character can put the hearts in ANY piece of gear, instead of the limited 4(?) on the season gear.

It looks like you can then trade the gear with 10 hearts on it, back to your seasonal character and use it to boost your power over 9000.

I didn't play the season, so dunno what this pic means, but it was posted on Reddit:
View attachment 485189

I feel like this response is needed in this thread.

e51e5c6765548c5bdfe9422755238dfed591e3aca3bdedb066457fc9a4678a5d_1.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
i couldn't picture playing this game solo, i duo w/ my wife, last night i ran us through a few dungeons to fill up on aspects, it was actually almost easier to drag her around than her playing b/c she would "pop" to where i'm at and since shes a necro w/ the corpse heart that just explodes everything. but just doing a dungeon solo? i'd stab my bad eye

Interesting because I'm almost the exact opposite. Granted, I have a blast playing with my gf because she's still excited about the littlest things in the game, every drop is still like a revelation to her since there's no data mining and she has no idea what the loot table looks like.....BUT, progress is extremely slow, I think we are level 40 now, still in Tier 1. At this rate I think we are going to end up in Tier 3 tops.

Meanwhile, my solo character is lvl 68, been in T4 since lvl 62. It takes me 1/3 of the time to run a dungeon as it does with her, because she wants to kill every monster and loot every object. I just warp through dungeons achieving the minimum objectives needed to get to the boss. I only loot ancestral rares (tired of sorting through all the rares, so now I don't bother looting the lower tiered ones), legendaries, and uniques. It's the rapid playstyle I'm more used to when playing Diablo.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also just personally confirmed wrath heart farming on an alt if you kill varshan and leave/reset before talking to cormund

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Also just personally confirmed wrath heart farming on an alt if you kill varshan and leave/reset before talking to cormund

I quit at like 11 kills. Might go back and try another 10 kills after i get into BG3.

No barber so far.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I quit at like 11 kills. Might go back and try another 10 kills after i get into BG3.

No barber so far.
The one barber I got was 3.2 seconds so not good for the vulnerable stage, sucks but I already locked myself out.

Is there a decent way to try and farm them aside from the Varshan cheese?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The one barber I got was 3.2 seconds so not good for the vulnerable stage, sucks but I already locked myself out.

Is there a decent way to try and farm them aside from the Varshan cheese?

Brahma Brahma had one but it didn't sound better than farming Varshan. He claimed he sees a good rate of Wrathfuls.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If you've completed the quest Ravening Pit like Brahma Brahma was saying is your best bet

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The exploit goes even deeper. The Koreans learned you can indeed play your eternal character in the season, if you stay grouped. Which allows the eternal character to get the malignant hearts. Since the hearts are only coded for seasonal gear, which must have some extra flag, the eternal character can put the hearts in ANY piece of gear, instead of the limited 4(?) on the season gear.

It looks like you can then trade the gear with 10 hearts on it, back to your seasonal character and use it to boost your power over 9000.

I didn't play the season, so dunno what this pic means, but it was posted on Reddit:
View attachment 485189

I'm sure Bliz accountants are like an exploit you say? Ban them all and they'll buy ANOTHER copy!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Will try it, think I did it earlier today and got 3 hearts so might be the best bet.

Today I got 11 wrathful drops in an hour. Not sure on the other method since I completed the quest. Remember I am clearing the dungeon in less than 2 minutes.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Did they fix the exploit to transfer gold from Eternal to seasonal in this patch? Lot of notes I don't have time to carefully comb through them.

There is an infinite gold exploit on eternal, and trades between seasonal and eternal still work.

Why not I guess.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
My necro build suggested creeping death was better than barber since I’m corpse explosion. I swapped and don’t notice a diff except my barriers are working better now. But I think next patch fixes that.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
hotfix went out to fix the exploits I guess. Seeing people bitching about getting banned on twitch now. One guy was saying his whole guild got the boot

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont know how he knows his whole guild got banned - there are so few options for guild management that I cant even tell who logged into the game when. Did this person log into the game 5 minutes ago? Did this person log into the game once and uninstall? We'll never know! At least with my friends list, I can weed people out finally.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I dont know how he knows his whole guild got banned - there are so few options for guild management that I cant even tell who logged into the game when. Did this person log into the game 5 minutes ago? Did this person log into the game once and uninstall? We'll never know! At least with my friends list, I can weed people out finally.
Probably discord? People use that over in game guild chats all the time.