Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I picked this up, and Madden 15, and I just can't stop playing this. Never played a Crusader on PC, so I'm just loving it! Added a bunch of people... name is BigCrone! Hope to find gifts for everyone!

Devlin

Golden Squire
Came online tonight to two legendary gifts from Begaro, much love.

Completed campaign mode and got to 70 last night, adventure mode here I come.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Any crusader has any spare gear they don't need like a Fate of the fell? ;p

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
fuck yes! got a TF tonight. rolled pretty damn good except for the proc. changed life on hit for +10% damage and its 24xx dps. rockin my face.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Another 30 Horadric Caches opened from Act 1 Normal, still no Ring. I did get a Hellskull shield though, which goes really nice with the Fate of the Fell I got last night.

Crone

Level 30 Crusader after today. Still haven't seen any gifts.
frown.png
dang it!

Funny, because I've just been going with whatever gear I get that's an upgrade. I forget that at some point I'm going to have to start farming for specific gear... RRoG... and start using specific skills. lol!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Thanks for the Gold breastplate loan Regime! I actually got a better one when I killed the expansion boss on my monk
biggrin.png

Devlin

Golden Squire
I'm up for some co-op shenanigans tonight if anyone's interested.

First world problem, getting a legendary 2h with great stats and no socket.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Accepted a few friend requests yesterday. I should be around (with my epic level 10 wizard) a bit this weekend with the holiday especially. (PSN same as forum)

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I'm up for some co-op shenanigans tonight if anyone's interested.

First world problem, getting a legendary 2h with great stats and no socket.
Same happened to me, I just rerolled the Vitality off of it like 4 times until I got a socket. I think in Patch 2.1 there is an item that adds a socket to weapons without having to lose a stat but we don't have that patch just yet.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Was that the guy who figured out way to spec Warriors to completely break the class? Name is familiar.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Was that the guy who figured out way to spec Warriors to completely break the class? Name is familiar.
Yeah, video is still probably on youtube of him wrecking shit in beta. Undead warrior. I think he worked (works?) for Blizzard. Could be mistaken. Ramaladni backwards.

Crone

So how does Mentoring work? On PC, and in the past, the higher level could just join a low level game, and own everything and the lower level would get pretty decent exp, while the higher level was getting near nothing, and was a very easy way to power level, or if not that many levels in between certainly bridge the gap, and catch your friends up.

But my google-fu skills are lacking because I can't see anywhere about it? I'm sure the above method would still work, but I thought they had put something in specifically to help "catch your friends up"?