Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
lol. What is the nemesis thing? I hear horns blowing when I enter halls of agony 2 on my 18 wizard and then boom devlinx nemesis pops in. Killed it just blues but was awesome considering I just woke up 10 minutes ago. Devlinx you have mail!

Also thanks for the gift bigcrone!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol. What is the nemesis thing? I hear horns blowing when I enter halls of agony 2 on my 18 wizard and then boom devlinx nemesis pops in. Killed it just blues but was awesome considering I just woke up 10 minutes ago. Devlinx you have mail!

Also thanks for the gift bigcrone!
The nemesis I've gotten have only been from one person, a buddy of mine. But the gifts dropped are pretty cool. And you're welcome Guz, was a random drop!

Crone

Running bounties on T1 if anyone wants to join. Not going nuts split bounties or nothing. Any level due to apprentice system. Just join up.

Crone

Not sure which to use! Could get more damage, but losing 16% fire isn't terrible. Using a mix of Holy and Fire skills since both right now are about 30% boost. Item screenshot below.

rrr_img_75133.jpg

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I would go with the magefists. You get primary stats plus fire damage.

God I need to beat Malth and get to 70 asap. Not being able to play adventure mode us killing me.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Just have someone do the quest and tag along and turn in the quest after he dies. Go to adventure mode.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Crone i'll be on tomorrow earlier in the afternoon if you want to run some. Just about to hit 70

Devlin

Golden Squire
Replaced my last 2 rares tonight thanks to you guys, 2 spiffy rings.

The rest of my luck was absolutely shit, I did TLoU rift on T3 which was balls hard and got jack shit.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
I will never replace my god damn mempo from classic..

~350 str, 12% life, 6 ias, 5.5 CRIT +socket ~85 res all.

I should upload a pic of it.

Crone

Crone i'll be on tomorrow earlier in the afternoon if you want to run some. Just about to hit 70
My schedule is dictated by when my son takes his naps, but I'll be on as much as I can! I'm not a jew, and leave my console on all the time, so if you see me online, I'm actually there playing. :p

Goes for anyone else too. Just hit 70 yesterday so I'm in full in farm mode. 330k paper DPS, and 4.8M toughness. T1 is efficient and fun! Hit me up in game! PSN: BigCrone

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anyone know when they plan to patch it to 2.1? Boon of the hoarder gem is pure tits on the PC version.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Can I get a Malth kill carry from someone so I can open adventure mode? I'm currently online.

Crone

Getting on now. Son is at grandmas, so I have all day! (Pending wife interference!)

Who wants to run bounties and rifts? Or get a malth kill in? Whatever.

Crone

Ya, wife fucked this day up just that quick. FML.

Be on when I can!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
So should I not be running torment right out of 70? Been finishing them but definitely have some deaths along the way on the poor ole wizard. Only at like 135k attack and1 level 70 legendary but figured increased drop rate on torment? Just threw together a completely new build compared to what I used to get to 70; leverages shock pulse (arcane rune w/ +arc power on hit), Hydra (arcane version with 2 items+ hydra), meteor (arcane version), ice nova (short cool down rune), and ice armor (proc ice nova rune).

Basically the hydra keeps constant damage on while I am running my ass off and I can spam meteor's hard and then refresh with pulse. I have a few items with + pulse damge as well. Need more + arcane damage but have like 15%. Its doing alright considering I'm probably under geared for this shit. I'm using a + slow specialization on all arcane as well and 2 more defensive speciation's to try and stay alive.

Oh lastly I have Arcane...wtf its called but the long CD one with a rune giving 3560% when you trigger it. That is my elite killer and drops the health down fairly well. Once I get more arcane ability i'll switch to the static 22% increase rune but for now it works well enough. Some elites just rape face though. I had someone's nemesis pop (only 2nd time) right on my first damn torment level attempt IN THE MIDDLE of a fight with 3 blue's and a yellow boss....was not happy. Had him down to 60% and my arcane ability was off CD in like 5 secs to drop some boom and I got caught.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Oh, should I save my rift frag's to do in groups with people or? Also any suggestions from you experienced wizards on what item I should try and get first from Kal? I got 1 green item (blackhorn or something) boots. I have a shitty 70 legenday belt and other then that all rares.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I would say definitely start off on T1 and just move through the difficulties at your own pace.

When it starts getting too easy is when I ramp it up to the next difficultly.

Oh and with the rifts I don't believe it makes a difference solo or grouped so whatever you feel like doing really.