Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Now that's a legit request... I mean we all brews and stuff, but if you think I'm just handing out Akkans pieces, or FotF, for free? That's asking a bit much...
Well to be fair, given how easy it is to dupe stuff it's not really beyond the realms of giving even top-end bis items for free

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well to be fair, given how easy it is to dupe stuff it's not really beyond the realms of giving even top-end bis items for free
I suppose ya. Which is surprising based on how much money people are paying for gear over on D2jsp. If some dude is pumping out dupes for everyone, I suppose that's a reason you'd hand out BiS. lol

Therage

Vyemm Raider
So I got a second ps4 I uploaded my save and been playing on it, but if I upload my save and download on the first. Well it delete my roommates progress since I started on the other ps4? Or are the saves based on Psn accounts?

Needless

Toe Sucker
If you were both playing on your PSN accounts originally, then yeah it's based on your individual accounts. You both probably have your own save files in that case? I'm not 100% sure on that part though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So I got a second ps4 I uploaded my save and been playing on it, but if I upload my save and download on the first. Well it delete my roommates progress since I started on the other ps4? Or are the saves based on Psn accounts?
Were you afk for like 8 hours?

Devlin

Golden Squire
Soooo I did not realize that the console version destroyed socketed gems when you salvage items... Seems odd not to have this be the same on the console as it is on the PC.
Doesn't make sense to return them as you're supposed to pay to have them removed.

Crone

Rocking some T4 and T5 rifts last night with Begaro and Acidic... Dang what a fun and fast way to farm blood shards.

Ended up getting 2 Akkhan's legs, and another leg from Kadala. Bitch finally gave something up! Going for Akkhan's chest next!

Also, trading strength Cindercoat and Magefist for some unique Crusader gear. Will trade both pieces for Fate of the Fell, Jekanbord, Blade of Prophecy, etc. Cindercoat is rerolled into 3 sockets already. Will get some screen shots up if anyone interested. Perfect to get a new Fire barb started.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Finally got Capt Crimson Trimmings plan so my fire build is rocking 4 pc Akkhans (3 w/ RORG), Cindercoat, perfect Magefist, 3 pc Capt Crimson, and Maximus/Hellskull. Can mostly solo T4 Rifts now.

If I get another piece of Akkhan I'll probably switch to Holy Shotgun since I have a Fate of the Fell already. Also need a Stone of Jordan and Ouroboros.

Crone

Finally got Capt Crimson Trimmings plan so my fire build is rocking 4 pc Akkhans (3 w/ RORG), Cindercoat, perfect Magefist, 3 pc Capt Crimson, and Maximus/Hellskull. Can mostly solo T4 Rifts now.

If I get another piece of Akkhan I'll probably switch to Holy Shotgun since I have a Fate of the Fell already. Also need a Stone of Jordan and Ouroboros.
Lucky! You're beast mode!

Devlin

Golden Squire
Was almost ready to get my tinfoil hat on this morning to farm up 10 caches in the hope of tricking the game into giving up a RoRG but couldn't wait and the first one came up with one anyway ??

I'm on all weekend for grouping as that's when my missus goes to work. Otherwise I'm solo because my PS4 is in the bedroom and my geek talk may cause heckling.

Crone

Was almost ready to get my tinfoil hat on this morning to farm up 10 caches in the hope of tricking the game into giving up a RoRG but couldn't wait and the first one came up with one anyway ??

I'm on all weekend for grouping as that's when my missus goes to work. Otherwise I'm solo because my PS4 is in the bedroom and my geek talk may cause heckling.
Awesome! If I see you on, I'll just join up and we can get stuff done! Farm farm farm.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
They made RORG much easier to get on PC today, hopefully that patch gets pushed to us sooner than later.

Crone

Sick of seeing the hackers in the game. Dude joins up a game and is immediately like let me have that shield, I'll pay you for it. I'm like naw man, I need it, and he's like come on, I'll give you 2 billion gold.

Still said no, but was like 2 billion? wtf? So I check him out. He's got some whack ass blue weapon, 3 sockets, 26k dps on the weapon itself. Was dumb.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Man I really need to get 70 I guess. That must be where the fun is hiding. Level 20/Act 2 is pretty damn boring and levels are coming pretty slow. I've already seen the story (which was wack to begin with.)

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sick of seeing the hackers in the game. Dude joins up a game and is immediately like let me have that shield, I'll pay you for it. I'm like naw man, I need it, and he's like come on, I'll give you 2 billion gold.

Still said no, but was like 2 billion? wtf? So I check him out. He's got some whack ass blue weapon, 3 sockets, 26k dps on the weapon itself. Was dumb.
Yeah, I picked it up just so that when people are over I have some on-screen games for people to play, but I don't see myself allowing people to import their characters. I hope that you can't import any characters into Seasons, and that there isn't any save hacking going on for seasonal characters.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
No seasons on console I don't think. Just everything else in terms of patches. As for story mode being boring have a bro kill Malth for you and unlock adventure mode. Rifts are fun times and good way to level up.

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm
No seasons on console I don't think. Just everything else in terms of patches. As for story mode being boring have a bro kill Malth for you and unlock adventure mode. Rifts are fun times and good way to level up.
They said that they probably won't have seasons because of the cheating. Which is why I was trying to avoid saying "into this season."

Diablo III Tavern Talk: Patch 2.1.0 - August 21 - YouTube

So it's a technical limitation preventing them from adding seasons, which implies it would be something to get patched into the game later. I'm probably dreaming, but I'm taking them at their word that they're going to be patching UEE as often as the PC version.