Die2Nite

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Old FOH board had this massive thread for this webgame, anyone that still plays that besides me*?

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I really liked playing this back then. IIRC they screwed up the possibility to get a bunch of people together in the same town like we used to do, right?

What have been the major changes to the game since?

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
I used to play as well back in the day. I'd be up for another round if we can get enough on one server.

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
Played in the original thread as well, would give it another go. I think I have some old hero time left as well.

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
We all quit when they forced it down from a full 40 person premade to 20. It was silly to have to play with 20 random people. There was to much random in the game to have to deal with 20 people randomly on top of it.

FoH town did really well when we had 40 people. I think we cracked top 10 or got close one season. There was a lot of random in the game which made it difficult. Hacksaw I think it was?

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
We all quit when they forced it down from a full 40 person premade to 20. It was silly to have to play with 20 random people. There was to much random in the game to have to deal with 20 people randomly on top of it.

FoH town did really well when we had 40 people. I think we cracked top 10 or got close one season. There was a lot of random in the game which made it difficult. Hacksaw I think it was?
Did they ever go back to the 40 man premade? I played as Numlock with you in the FoH towns and had a lot of fun. Definitely won't give it a shot again if we have to deal with 20 random strangers with the ease of griefing. Nice to see familiar names made the transition to rerolled.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Played in the first 3-4 towns. Good times. If the pre-made is out, I'm definitely in. God, I can't remember who was in my coalition besides schnarkie.

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
I played a few towns back when the game was organized on FoH. I'd like to try the game out again.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Who is going to organize this? We have a lot of people here that are interested. This is a pretty good list here.

Slyminxy
Kyougou
gogusrl
Calac Oakshield
lckystr81
Faelorn
schnarkie
Docan
Skinner
Loftish
othree
Gavinrad