Die2Nite

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just got back into my old account, 46 hero days left. Let's fuck this town up!

edit: I am looking over our old information. We lasted 25 and 26 days respectfully in the first season. The top 10 ranked towns in the current season (6) have lasted between 19 and 36 days. We can shatter that.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Until we have our town setup, I will be playing in town "Pallid Hideout of Knives". 4 spots left.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I'm down. I remember how the first town went. Was it Schnarkie who led that glorious run?

Calac Oakshield

Molten Core Raider
FoH towns.

3 Pale colonies of the south Lacerated... Devoured... during the night's attack! 9
3 Isolated hope of the damned Lacerated... Devoured... during the night's attack! 3
2 Land of the undead Lacerated... Devoured... during the night's attack! 13
2 Reactionary sanitorium of birds Lacerated... Devoured... during the night's attack! 27
2 Plains of the crazed Disappeared in the World Beyond during the night! 13
1 Gigantic lands of madness Lacerated... Devoured... during the night's attack! 25
1 The pathetic slum Lacerated... Devoured... during the night's attack! 25
1 Strange corridors of earthquakes Lacerated... Devoured... during the night's attack! 21

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
Alright I am in.

Lets give it one more week. Next Sunday we will start it. Anyone else interested can post here and then i'll organize the coalitions. This will also allow time for people to get familiar with it again and get anyone else who is interested. Even if you have not played this before but are interested post. We can always take new people and for most if not all of us it'll be a learning experience again. There was some good times in this from what I remember.

Might be a rough town or two to get familiar with it again but I think we can figure it out. I don't remember the exact optimal build order but there was some guessing back in the day as well based off what materials you had.

I don't remember our IRC information to idle in. If someone has and can post we can start there as well. Never thought I'd start this up again but why not.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Someone call Thin Lizzy.
Gonna maybe get into some random town to get the hang of it again and see whats new.

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
On this list:

Slyminxy
Kyougou
gogusrl
Calac Oakshield
lckystr81
schnarkie*
Docan
Skinner (Numlock)
Loftish
othree
Gavinrad
The Ancient
Kais
Citz*
Kaige
Phelps
Hathe*
Yerm
Carino*
Himeo*
Vorph
Fealorn
Vvoid
Kaisi
Agonizing

I need to know if someone's name isn't the same on die2nite.

Once we get this going we can form coalitions. Put the list of coalitions on the first post (have Slyminxy edit) and go from there. Need die2nite name next to name on here so we can get coalition invites out.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Signed up as yerm, it dumped me in a town - I will go die and join you guys!

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh man, I'm excited to play this again. Gonna get started on a random town tomorrow to relearn the ropes.

Citz

Silver Squire
I still have 15 hero days left. I will most likely buy more (shit, it's expensive) if we keep it up.

I went ahead and created a coalition and invited a few people in.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
On this list:

Slyminxy
Kyougou
gogusrl
Calac Oakshield
lckystr81
Faelorn
schnarkie
Docan
Skinner
Loftish
othree
Gavinrad
The Ancient
Kais
Citz
Kaige
Phelps
Hathe
Yerm
Carino
Himeo

I need to know if someone's name isn't the same on die2nite.

Once we get this going we can form coalitions. Put the list of coalitions on the first post (have Slyminxy edit) and go from there. Need die2nite name next to name on here so we can get coalition invites out.
Skinner =Numlockon die2nite

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Never got around to trying this on FoH, but I've signed up now as Vorph.