Die2Nite

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
That's the goal. Do anything you can to get a hold of people and have them ready up! Azziane, we'd love to have you join us.

Hathe

Alright, RR town #6 for season 7 is being prepared now.

Gatekeeper:
slyminxy
schnarkie
Hathe

List checker: (We forget this every town, just save our DO/DO NOT/TIP lists)
Calac
Hathe

Kitchen:
Primary: ?
Secondary: ?

Laboratory: ?

• Leaders are markedgreen.

This list is NOT up to date. I will keep editing till things look right. Coalition #1 is confirmed ready. Right now I need a volunteer hero of each coalition to be the leader, this person should be fairly active (30-60 minutes a day).

Invite:
lain
Pablos

Coalition #1(READY)
  • Hathe
  • Vorph
  • Calac
  • Citz
  • Kaisi
Coalition #2(READY)
  • Vvoid
  • jsqueezy (The Dauntless One)
  • Ao- (Aogo)
  • Amygdala
  • Numlock
Coalition #3
  • Loftish
  • Kaige
  • gogusrl
  • wevegottime (azist)
  • ramp
Coalition #4
  • schnarkie
  • Faelorn
  • Jaax
  • Hunno
  • Tufferz (Tuffers)
Coalition #5
  • yerm
  • Sorionis (Furiouss1)
  • Kyougou
  • slyminxy
  • Superhiro
Coalition #6
  • Antarius
  • Manshrimp
  • Camerous
  • Sammiel
  • OPEN

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Finally noticed this thread was updated. Everyone except Ao are available in our coalition, so if anyone sees him on E-sim IRC, tell him to do it. I'll be home in an hour or so if we're planning this for tonight.

Hathe

Need to get Antarius, schnarkie, and Loftish back in the loop. The rest of us are in IRC ready.

Hathe

We are going to try and organize tomorrow. If you know anyone that is a part of the town please ask them to ready up. To the people wanting to join us - what are your game names? We'll invite you to the coalitions we have made already.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
You can mark me green, i've got 31 days left. Suppose i'll go tamer again unless anyone says otherwise.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
hrm, not sure why I was marked as not ready, I logged in and verified, everything is good to go for my coalition. Did I miss it?

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sorry, missed the updates on this thread. Not sure if you started up yesterday, but only myself and camerous are currently available, guessing the other 3 have been inactive too long.

Hathe

Nope, we wouldn't start without you guys! Who is all in your coalition Antarius and Camerous? Trying to verify names so we can get the new guys a taste of d2n.

Hathe

All the leaders are accounted for but Loftish and schnarkie. As soon as we hear from those two we'll cut our loses and reform tonight. We'll start organizing at 6PM central and go for a town around 8PM. This town will have fewer members than in the past but we'll grow!

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ramp and I are the only ones available in our coalition. Wevegottime, gogusrl, and Kaige are AWOL.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yes, you need to login or else you get marked as inactive and moved to unavailable. That was my problem.

RUSTLE THEM FELLAS UP, LET'S DO THIS.

Hathe

We are just waiting on a leader from coalition #3 / 4 to show up and we'll start a new town.

Hathe

We're having a tough time organizing everyone together. Looks like we'll wait until this Sunday. Ready up!