Disney's Lorcana (trading card game)

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Disgusting. I hope no one supports this.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now that is a lawsuit I would love to see.

Hasbro verse Disney.

Puss In Boots Please GIF by Laff

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I will be buying lots of the first set of this product and sitting on it for years because you just know a collectible Disney TCG is gonna be nuts.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah,

A few boxes. I am almost willing to bet there is going to be a frenzy for first edition. So, good luck.

Oh and August 18th is the current release date for those wondering.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
At GAMA they made sure to stress that they would be doing additional print runs to demand for the actual base/expansion sets

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This initial set is going to be so overprinted. Any diving in for investment... man, I wish you luck.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Yeah,

A few boxes. I am almost willing to bet there is going to be a frenzy for first edition. So, good luck.

Just FYI: aside from the promos, there won't be a "first edition." However, there will likely be some printing differences between the first printing of the set and later printings due to printing errors, as there are with every new card game. Personally, I'm going in for four master cases (16 boxes) plus whatever I can snag from GenCon.

This initial set is going to be so overprinted. Any diving in for investment... man, I wish you luck.

Distributors are already allocating the first set. If you can get your hands on the product, it's gonna go up.

OneofOne

It simply means the initial stock at hand cant satisfy initial order demand. Be wary of reading too much into that.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Yeah,

From my understanding they are not making a 1st edition. Its gonna be the same set to stop the hoarders etc.

BrandonDyer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hey there!!! That's interesting news about Disney's Lorcana trading card game. It's great to hear that they're taking steps to prevent hoarding and ensure that everyone has a fair chance to collect the cards they want. I haven't played a trading card game in a while, but I do enjoy good game of double deck pinochle. Have you played it before ? It's a fun and challenging game that's perfect for a group of friends or family.

Last edited:

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Nah I will be hoarding anyways. Sorry kids (and weirdo adults who want to play a Disney card game), you will be putting my kids through college.

OneofOne

Nah I will be hoarding anyways. Sorry kids (and weirdo adults who want to play a Disney card game), you will be putting my kids through college.

This isn't FaB or MetaZoo or something that no one saw coming... I mean, feel free to quote this later on, but everyone and their mom is going balls deep in this and they've made clear the printers will keep on 'a churning. Can you turn a profit? Sure, with enough time. "Putting your kids through college" is a whole other level and makes it sound like you are terrible with your money.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Going to have a laugh if the introduce a tournament circuit but it's only for people 16 and under

• 1Worf

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I might have been exaggerating but there absolutely will be money to be made if you can get your hands on the product. There's not going to be enough supply from the first print wave to satisfy demand.

OneofOne

Be curious to see how that plays out. From the article, half the shit TD is saying Lorcana stole, you can say already exists in MTG.