Django Unchained

Szlia

he made one slightly above average movie (do the right thing) and everything he's made since then has been complete and total shit. the only reason he hates on tarantino is because he can't even come close to making a movie as good as anything QT has ever done so instead he just pouts like a bitch to try and get attention.
I more in the camp of those who think Tarantino can't even come close to making a movie as good as the 25th Hour with his little video store clerk montages, but ok.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
A) IMO this is the greatest movie I have ever seen

2) Fuck Spike Lee

Third) Jaime Foxx was recently in that stupid ass demandaplan.org video to ban assault rifles. Really? You make this EPIC and AWESOME movie (Which is pretty much 98% gun violence) and then denounce it by saying we shouldn't have them? Idiot. He can go Join Spike Lee in the "Fuck yourself" bin.

Finally) Seriously, this is the best movie ever. If you haven't seen it, go. If you're on the fence about seeing it, go. If you have $7 to burn and a few hours to kill GO! (It's a better idea than a crack whore anyways)

Mikey

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
A) IMO this is the greatest movie I have ever seen

2) Fuck Spike Lee

Third) Jaime Foxx was recently in that stupid ass demandaplan.org video to ban assault rifles. Really? You make this EPIC and AWESOME movie (Which is pretty much 98% gun violence) and then denounce it by saying we shouldn't have them? Idiot. He can go Join Spike Lee in the "Fuck yourself" bin.

Finally) Seriously, this is the best movie ever. If you haven't seen it, go. If you're on the fence about seeing it, go. If you have $7 to burn and a few hours to kill GO! (It's a better idea than a crack whore anyways)

Mikey
It's almost as if celebrities can't help but be retarded douchebags.

xzi

Mouthbreather
If only Tarantino took some tips from Spike Lee and made the entire movie about how white people should feel bad and they're all the devil.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I more in the camp of those who think Tarantino can't even come close to making a movie as good as the 25th Hour with his little video store clerk montages, but ok.
Szila,

I really respect your opinion on movies but are you trolling with that comment above?

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
you're either trolling, you've never seen a QT movie, or you're a fucking moron. it's one of those 3.

xrg

Golden Squire
At 11:13 is he saying "all intensive purposes," or am I just hearing what I want to hear?
confused.png

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I heard that too when I watched it earlier (even rewound to make sure I actually heard him say it). You'd think someone like him would know better but I guess he has smart script editors and shit to fix things like that.

Saw Django last night and mostly loved it but it did drag out a bit too much. I would've preferred more dialog heavy scenes and less violence heavy scenes. Fucking love Christoph Waltz.

Was a great flick. A bit too long, but I didn't look at my watch like I did during the Hobbit. Great story and casting all the way around. You just can't beat Sam Jackson doing Sam Jackson, unless they could have worked in Ezekiel 25:17 into one of his dialogues!

This movie was fucking awesome. Loved every minute of it.
I'm not a fan of sequels or prequels per se, but I would fucking love a movie based on Schultz and Django's bounty hunting during the winter.