Django Unchained

Sterling

El Presidente
I particularly enjoy how you keep referencing how you don't care, yet reply to all his comments.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I particularly enjoy how you keep referencing how you don't care, yet reply to all his comments.
i dont care as in im not going to cry about it , but if something is referenced toward me i will respond unless its inane stuff like "herp derp shut up you derpity derp"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol. you are a butt
smile.png

smile.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
well if you like the movie i dont, thats fine. you arent supposed to like what everyone else likes. you are supposed to like what you like. and yes you are giving me a hard time by saying that the opposite of what i dont like means its good. i dont care though. if it gets you engaged in a film all the better,though if you are going to make blanket statements at least add in a little bit of why what i said was wrong.im always happy to explain why i like or dislike stuff.
I haven't seen it yet and was just gonna wait till it was out on Bllu Ray, but after reading your review its prompting me to go to the theater and see it. Take that how you want but I'm not saying it to be a jerk, it's just been a common thing that when you post about how you don't like a movie (most of the time, not all the time) I find I end up enjoying it a lot and would guess others here do as well judging by past conversations.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i did like this movie. i just didnt LOVE this movie. i wasnt sure what it wanted to be, straight up comedy or drama or something in the middle. the bandit scene where the guys are bitching about the holes in the masks and then the creepy former fatty from superbad takes off his mask and starts bitching made me think of monty python comedy sketches. and wtf are you posting in this thread if you havent seen it yet. its on the net btw.
tongue.png

tongue.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
There's no rule I can't post here if I haven't seen it, that's an odd question.

And I'll pay to support good movies being made, I've never pirated a QT movie.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its not that odd, the movie has been out a while and if you havent seen it yet there are usually spoilers on these threads. i dont want the movie ruined for you or anyone else.
and actually i havent ever streamed a QT movie cept for this one. every other QT movie (cept for reservoir dogs which i rented the video) ive seen at the movies and paid for. id have paid to see this one, but i dont like going to the movies alone and i couldnt find anyone to come watch with me.
frown.png

frown.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nope, chicks dont usually dig QT flicks and my dude friends were unavailable. and yes i really did have Lost parties. season 5 and 6 we had them at different friends homes and a few times over at mine. if i lived near you drinsic. you still wouldnt be invited.
tongue.png

tongue.png

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
How bad does django rip on us southanas? We're more than slaves, booze, crooked politicians, food, alligators, and Bobby Bouchere's, and sometimes those stereotypes hurt man, they really hurts.

I mean unless Dicaprio plays a proper plantation master with way more character and suave than the slave, well I don't think I'd want to see it

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
How bad does django rip on us southanas? We're more than slaves, booze, crooked politicians, food, alligators, and Bobby Bouchere's, and sometimes those stereotypes hurt man, they really hurts.

I mean unless Dicaprio plays a proper plantation master with way more character and suave than the slave, well I don't think I'd want to see it
I'm from the south, and I saw the movie in a theater mixed with black and white people. I didn't think it made the south look bad. They don't just beat the shit out of the slaves constantly. It shows they actually treated them relatively ok, but they were slaves, and if they "stepped out of line" they got the fuck beaten out of them. It sucks, but it is a horrible thing that happened in our country.

Wolfen_sl

shitlord
Loved this movie. Some nice humor mixed in with the tension. I particularly liked how Tarantino blew himself up.