Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for google image stalking me. But are you kidding me? That happens with everyone. Do a celebrity look alike that includes all genders, I only get all female. Except I did get David Duchovny once at a low rate. Why is the image my forced avatar? How is that not mod corruption/abuse of power? I want my own Abyss avatar.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
The first 3 pics I found in RL pic thread and one of mine, you guys need to understand google images.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Was hoping for something more creative than that. Vaginas are kind of like an abyss, after all.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for google image stalking me.
What a trainwreck. But, then again, it always is.

Remember back on FOH when you were involved in a really minor debate in regards to UCL, and you posted a pic of your UCL ID along with your driver's license? You scribbled out all of the information on them...well, not everything. You mysteriously left your DOB on one, and, if you rotated the pic 180 degrees, one could read your handwritten signature. And I've never known if I was the only one who picked that out immediately and chose to sit on it, or not. Had I ever mentioned it I'm sure that would have been another edition of "GOLIATH IS A VICTIM!" when you did it to yourself. Did you ever realize that you outed your RL identity for everyone to see?

You are basically doing the same thing here. Posting pics and somehow expecting that people won't GIS them. Talking to people via multiple mediums until the general consensus from SCORES of people is "Holy shit Goliath wont STFU?". Which, I imagine is how that name probably got out - you, as usual, not being remotely careful and using it with a few people, and those people probably 'oopsed' and continued the chain of unintentional use until tons of people knew it. And now you want to sweep in afterwards when you finally realize that you've dun goofed AGAIN and clean up the mess that you've created.

Goliath strikes again.

a75fq.gif

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
First of all, most people are generally decent and polite, especially to strangers. You think you can tell any time a guy notices you're trans? Gimme a break. Most probably have never seen a tranny in their life, so while they probably sense something is off, they don't know what exactly it is. That'll leave a lot of guys neither hitting on you nor reacting aversively. Plus, being able to fool a lot of guys isn't some accomplishment. Even in southeast Asia when I was traveling and we have to be on the lookout constantly, so many guys get 4 beers in them and are tryin to fuck even a dude in drag. I saw a lot of trannies there, many whom were much more feminine looking than yourself, and I figured it out pretty quick just being near them, not even talking. Good for you that you can fool a lot of guys, but don't try to call bullshit on some knowing you're not a chick. I "clocked" you before scrolling halfway down the first picture.

In SEA guys like to throw out a lot of theories on the best way to spot a tranny. Finger length, shoulders, whatever. The one method that never failed me was an intuitive feeling about the face. If the girl has a face that you just want to stare at an extra second, that's it. I think your brain senses something is off, so it wants to look a little longer to figure it out. There was this ridiculously hot chick that joined a table of my friends and I one night. We had kind of befriended these 2 Laos women and this hot girl was friends with them. I told my friends "hey, don't hit on her, she's a tranny." They're arguing with me all night, "no way no way." But I just couldn't stop wanting to look at her face. I never confirmed it, but she was wearing a super slutty short dress and bonded much more with the other (obvious) tranny at the table. First off girls don't normally wear those outfits unless they're hookers, and Laos chicks especially do not. But tons of trannys do. So that + bonding with obvious tranny - 2 strong clues - is enough verification for me.

So, look at the face and listen to your intuition saying "something is off."

I am quite curious what a post op vag looks like. Is that something you can google? I'm afraid to. I'm afraid regardless, but I don't want to see some mutilated mid-operation pics or something.

What a trainwreck. But, then again, it always is.

Remember back on FOH when you were involved in a really minor debate in regards to UCL, and you posted a pic of your UCL ID along with your driver's license? You scribbled out all of the information on them...well, not everything. You mysteriously left your DOB on one, and, if you rotated the pic 180 degrees, one could read your handwritten signature. And I've never known if I was the only one who picked that out immediately and chose to sit on it, or not. Had I ever mentioned it I'm sure that would have been another edition of "GOLIATH IS A VICTIM!" when you did it to yourself. Did you ever realize that you outed your RL identity for everyone to see?

You are basically doing the same thing here. Posting pics and somehow expecting that people won't GIS them. Talking to people via multiple mediums until the general consensus from SCORES of people is "Holy shit Goliath wont STFU?". Which, I imagine is how that name probably got out - you, as usual, not being remotely careful and using it with a few people, and those people probably 'oopsed' and continued the chain of unintentional use until tons of people knew it. And now you want to sweep in afterwards when you finally realize that you've dun goofed AGAIN and clean up the mess that you've created.

Goliath strikes again.

a75fq.gif
Jerle 2.0.

He's never going to get that it isn't about being trans. If it was then this community would be tormenting MsBehavn and there's been nothing. Its about his attitude of being an intolerant asshole (anyone who disagrees with him is a homophobe) and continually playing the victim card. Its like he thinks he's the ONLY person on FoH that isn't subject to complete verbal abuse at any given time just because he's trans. Such a friggin baby.

But as I said earlier, he'll eventually hit a wall. This is very, very clearly self medication at its finest because the drug this time is attention/perception of love (lesbians love me, men love me, I get hit on all the time yada yada yada...who gives a fuck? Being trans isn't about that shit - its about finally being in a body that you think is right, fuck what other people think...but that's why the (way too much and very bad/old mascara) purple hair, billions of photos of himself, needing to show people here in order to get their attention....) and when that doesn't work out he'll either go back to drugs or start cutting.

This is why Europe actually isn't ahead of other places on this issue. Transitioning isn't just a physical process as others have pointed out. Its mental as well. Only 6 months of HRT and dude's already cut hispenisoff? Come the fuck on. Jerle's counselor was STILL terrible by not forcing him to deal with his real issues....any UK doctor that signs off on someone getting radical surgery like this without not only a substantial period of time to evaluate mental health but to PREPARE someone for the transition mentally is completely irresponsible.

As I said before I'm just glad he's basically made himself sterile at this point. Can't pass on the crazy to a future generation. Scissor away! Doesn't result in offspring so as far as I'm concerned this is an improvement for the world at large. Before this nutjob could have actually procreated.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How in the fuck do you "self lubricate" a fake vagina? Do you spit on your hand and slather it all around your fake vagina?

Status
Not open for further replies.