Doom: Eternal

Louis

Trakanon Raider
If the biggest issue this game has is getting to play dressup at a slower rate than people willing to spend money on boosters I think it'll fair just fine.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Utnayan Utnayan I'll take your bet. This place needs some action and I hope I lose this bet. Caveat because of the timing the game purchased will be Cyberpunk if you haven't already paid like an idiot.

Amod Amod confirm

Godspeed!

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
So here is the deal on the bet. How long should we place on it IF they don’t have MTX at launch but should we give a four week window? Comfortable with that? Because that’s the amount of time Bethesda waited with Rage 2. :) Up to you.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So here is the deal on the bet. How long should we place on it IF they don’t have MTX at launch but should we give a four week window? Comfortable with that? Because that’s the amount of time Bethesda waited with Rage 2. :) Up to you.

Window is fine by me since Cyberpunk is released in Sept if you agree to my caveat. Let's just call it 3 months after release if they don't have MTX I buy you Cyberpunk as its released in September?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I’ve seen that on my feed but I don’t want to ruin any more of the game if I can help it.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Not enough MTX popups. Where are the ever present MTX's that I was promised?
Yogurt shows up at minute 11 and explains the merchandise shop to you then.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Finally got around to playing Doom (2016). Fuck, that's an intense game. I wasn't asking for a high speed, metal pounding, "for some reason I can hear the little demons anywhere on the map and it sounds like it's directly behind me" shoot 'em up... But it was fucking fun. I really, really enjoyed it. It's definitely up there with Titanfall 2 for me, for best shooter campaign I have played recently (which honestly, hasn't been a lot).

Really looking forward to this sequel now.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Window is fine by me since Cyberpunk is released in Sept if you agree to my caveat. Let's just call it 3 months after release if they don't have MTX I buy you Cyberpunk as its released in September?

Sorry TJT TJT was in Florida and missed this while away. So bet is confirmed. Within 3 months from launch if there isn’t an MTX system in place I buy you cyberpunk, if there is an MTX system in place within 3 months, you buy me Cyberpunk.
Amod Amod make it official!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Sorry TJT TJT was in Florida and missed this while away. So bet is confirmed. Within 3 months from launch if there isn’t an MTX system in place I buy you cyberpunk, if there is an MTX system in place within 3 months, you buy me Cyberpunk.
Amod Amod make it official!
Witnessed!
Valhalla awaits!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I said it before and I'll say it again - we are absolutely firing that BFG 10,000 from the trailer in a giant mech suit.

Pretty cool video showing off the fortress a bit more, I think it's the proper approach to trying to expand the doom universe. It's there if you want it, but it's not forced storytelling.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Must not click video.... I do not want to be any more spoiled than I already am.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Game is already on sale for $49. :)

So for instance, if you were going to buy it, at Best Buy you still pay full price but get a $10 cert. Others are just straight up charging $49. Cross Platform.

BB GC would be the best option if you are all in without renting. 47.99 with GC, $10 cert - effectively getting the game for $37.99.