DOOM

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I don't understand, Ut. The game is just fun as fuck.

It's mindless killing fun.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It is fun, however it's nothing groundbreaking, merely a return to form. If they made the combat/exploration more seamless, I'd be all over it, however this is just a reminder that oldschool FPS are still very much fun when done properly. It's more like a happy accident since so much of the project has been mismanaged.

Shadow Warrior remake (not the sequel) had better level design, the multiplayer is shit, and the amount of collectibles and optional bullshit slapped on top can be infuriating. It's Witcher 3 in reverse, the combat drags the game kicking and screaming forward.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
In the end, we are praising and giving game of the year for a fucking bland FPS with shooting mechanics that should be the expected from 2001 and on. And it's a fucking sad state of affairs when people are glorifying a game purely on combat and shooting mechanics we should have all come to expect as a fucking standard. It's like the shitshow that was destiny. I mean holy fuck, how about we lower the bar so much that we start giving a game praise and honor because it supports 1080p and god damn controller.

"And to top it all off folks, when you pressed the green A button on your controller? You jumped in the air! Without input lag! Fucking game of the year baby!"

If I ever design a hammer with a handle made of wood, and put a burnt in "Ut!" logo on it, I can't wait to sell it to you fuckers and make millions by saying it pounds nails 1% better than the leading hammer. I'll enlist Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon to come to my site and tell you how awesome his deck looks since he used my hammer instead of a hammer from menards.

I'm looking at my private island retreat already.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not sure anyone here claimed it was groundbreaking

Pretty sure it was actually always the opposite here.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Not sure anyone here claimed it was groundbreaking

Pretty sure it was actually always the opposite here.

By reading some of the posts in this thread, one would think the game came with a free for all with Christie brinkley for a night.

• 1Like

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did you guys have a kill order in the back of your mind when you hit a big room spawning waves of demons?

My priority was usually:
0.5 - Pick off any ranged lowbies I pass by
1. Lost Soul (like you have a choice)
2. Cacodemon
3. Pinky
4. Hell Knight / Baron of Hell (whoever's in range first)
5. Harvester
6. Mancubus
Siege mode Gauss cannon. Kill them all at once, with 1 shot.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The controls are quick and responsive
The music and sound is terrifying
The art is fantastic
The story is barely there and not important

This is my kinda game

10/10

Recommend me another game in the past few years that has these qualities so I can play it for 11 hours straight. Muh GTX 1060 is ready

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The controls are quick and responsive
The music and sound is terrifying
The art is fantastic
The story is barely there and not important

This is my kinda game

10/10

Recommend me another game in the past few years that has these qualities so I can play it for 11 hours straight. Muh GTX 1060 is ready

Soma.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ut goes to fast and furious movies and complains about the lack of Shakespearian dialog.

The fact you watch that dog shit shouldn't be surprising as you like this pile of steaming dog piss. At the bar now. Fire up buttercup. This will be more fun than the game by spades!

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Guys I played rocket league the other day. Story is so shallow. Nowhere near as good as borderlands 2.

2/10

• 2Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Guys I played rocket league the other day. Story is so shallow. Nowhere near as good as borderlands 2.

2/10

Dude I can do better than that and I'm not even hammered yet.

I can also beat you in rocket league blindfolded.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't play rocket league with your dick. Nathan Drake isn't even in it FFS.

Yeah you would. You could use it to goal tend and nothing could physically get in. Kind of like when you ask to have sex with your boyfriend!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I can't believe there are no quicktime events in my Minecraft.

2/10

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
As much shit as we give him, at least Utnayan is honoring the bet even though I told him not to

• 1Like