DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Watching Secret is like watching C9, you know they will fuck up in the end. I still can't find any reason Puppey should be playing in top level dota lately.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Watching Secret is like watching C9, you know they will fuck up in the end. I still can't find any reason Puppey should be playing in top level dota lately.

I was always wondering how to explain that feeling I had. This is it exactly. You know they will fuck up somewhere in the end anyway.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's literally the point of MK, he can build anything for right click and it works. If you want to instagib poeple with ulti, go for deso, if you want to do something else, be my guest. Blindly following meta builds is generally terrible idea, even AM has some variety these days.

Maybe it depends on your definition of blindly... but I would generally disagree, meta builds exist because they're strong with the way the game is being played, most players (including me) aren't good enough to identify the correct times to deviate based on what is going to happen. (Referring to the 'core' items, not the 6-slot with most heroes of course)

I haven't been watching them this year but its long felt (as with c9) they made the games much harder than they seemingly need to be their draft.

This qualifer is so hard to watch, i think Winter may be one of the worst casters in any esport

Guy ruins it single handedly

Not sure if trolling or crackpot...

Liquid making TNC look like an amateur squad that won the chance to play against the pros.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
EG didn't want to dirty their hands with a qualifier. I presume they will be playing the regional quals for Kiev.

L Luthair It's actually a bit easier - whatever item you build, you should justify it to yourself. If you always forget to pop bkb at the right time, then the item is shit for you and you are better off building HP or like, Linken's.

Del

Vyemm Raider
EG didn't want to dirty their hands with a qualifier. I presume they will be playing the regional quals for Kiev.

L Luthair It's actually a bit easier - whatever item you build, you should justify it to yourself. If you always forget to pop bkb at the right time, then the item is shit for you and you are better off building HP or like, Linken's.
EG won DotaPit, I'd be very surprised if they don't get invited to Kiev.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I actually started feeling bad for the Storm Spirit that game. I mean VGJ looked so good in the first game and just didn't adapt to the draft like Liquid did. You have to respect ban GH Wisp, just like you respect ban the Magnus for VGJ, unless you know you can play around it, which VGJ certainly couldn't.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dotabuff is analyzing a whole lot more stuff than it use to. Roles, lanes, party win %'s, etc.

Get this, I have a 81% win rate in 5-stacks and a 33% win rate in 4-stacks. It only takes 1 random person to fuck everything up lol.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Not sure if trolling or crackpot...

He's an analyst not a caster. He was literally just analyzing and theorizing the entire time while interrupting and overtalking the other guy trying to actually... cast the matches

• 1Smuggly

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is there a way to make so spacebar centers on the unit you have selected instead of just your hero?

I tried looking this up but the ones i see from awhile back don't seem to work?

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
SingSing is streaming his stack running in the open qualifiers, it has SexyBamboe and Cancel along with two more dutch players as supports. (One played with Sing & Bamboe on the dutch squad in WEC.)

• 1Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
NA qualifiers have been shit stomps all around; meanwhile China right now is Newbee Boss vs VG. Open qualifiers are fucking weird.

Wasn't familiar with Newbee Boss, either, but it's xiao8, OldEleven, Ferrari, Chuan, and Zei9. The Liquid site says it's an "entertainment" team, and not competitive, but that looks like a competitive team to me.

Needless

Toe Sucker
So sad bean boys didn't make it ;(

Feels good when you win a game where your SK feeds a divine rapier to them on purpose but your huge sven dick just destroys them anyway~

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I feel bad for Veg but on the same hand kind of respect them for it... as much as it turns my stomach to respect Cap for anything. Still a pretty awesome accomplishment to make it that far so grats to them.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
What was the deal w/ Veggies? They got to the finals / semis then forfeited because they had to cast it?