DOTA 2

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Ugh, having trouble caring about TI now. Didn't realize I was supporting Secret as much as I was. I guess I can just go on supporting anyone but EG.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Secret just can't handle playing against Lina or Storm Spirit, they lose every single game against those heroes, and their QoP was atrocious.
They're like 2-5 or something vs Storm but are much better against Lina. Like a lot.

Can't resize pictures on my phone but the arena was going crazy at the end of Game 3.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ShamefulBlackandwhiteAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle.gif

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I know vc should be better, but rOtk hitting me in the feels... Puking for ehome

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Like 4%

No idea who the Brit is that leads the panel discussion and I never saw him before this TI but he has won me over. I wasn't sure about him at first but much of the improvement in the professionalism and panel discussion over last year is because of him.

I'm drunk and have s wierd affinity to listening to British people talk so I might be biased. I blame the person on my avatar for that.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Like 4%

No idea who the Brit is that leads the panel discussion and I never saw him before this TI but he has won me over. I wasn't sure about him at first but much of the improvement in the professionalism and panel discussion over last year is because of him.

I'm drunk and have s wierd affinity to listening to British people talk so I might be biased. I blame the person on my avatar for that.
His name's Redeye, he's basically the father of hosting Esports events, been around since ~2000, mostly in Quake and CS though.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Still have EG and VP.

Maybe old man fear and tiny Tim pull it off.

Also. 12v12... Dear God the scores. Pudge always first pick? Lol

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I don't think the finals could be worse than last year. Two teams pretty much no one gave a shit. I would prefer EG just because the USA chants will be epic.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I can't see the final matchups being bad dota. The teams that are left are playing some of the best Dota seen to date. I'd hope for a EG vs VG finals if I had to choose though.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Still have EG and VP.

Maybe old man fear and tiny Tim pull it off.

Also. 12v12... Dear God the scores. Pudge always first pick? Lol
Silencer would probably be just as good/better. Not only do you fuck so many heroes' int, you get completely stupid damage, so all you have to do is stack defensive shit(like point booster+2vit booster, then double hearts or some stupid shit, while you're hitting for 400 a pop). Bounty Hunter would also be godlike. Track constantly(like literally just buy a bunch of mana items so you can just spam tracks and invis, no need for anything else) and you get such a stupid amount of gold.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
AA would be a good pick, just get 16 with aghs and sit in fountain, defensive built vengeful spirit and elder Titan for the auras. Centaur ult. Zeus, Chen, earth shaker, Gyro, jugg for heal, WD heal. Even 4 mana boots on supports could make for some interesting strategy.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Will someone pick a Tide or something similar to keep the azns from doing all this 5 man doto?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I can't see the final matchups being bad dota. The teams that are left are playing some of the best Dota seen to date. I'd hope for a EG vs VG finals if I had to choose though.
Technically neither was last year, it just that the best way to play dota that patch was herp derp pushing.