DOTA 2

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
You know, Chuan used to be a big asshole back in TI2 era iG, but nowadays I am really a fan of his. Fat/amusing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Never really watched Twitch until today, and I've found this incredibly captivating.

I think I may have played DOTA a long time ago (Steam says I did), but how would one get into playing it? This is probably the wrong time to be asking this.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Never really watched Twitch until today, and I've found this incredibly captivating.

I think I may have played DOTA a long time ago (Steam says I did), but how would one get into playing it? This is probably the wrong time to be asking this.
faq - DotA2is probably the best place to start, just don't plan to master the game anytime soon

Holy shit skywrath

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I never played a single game of dota, and I enjoy the hell out of TI, Tobiwan plus James are hilarious. Back in the early days with the LoL rivalry, James would encourage viewers to flood LoL and tell them "James sent you from the better game"

Simas_sl

shitlord
You all are making it sound like something I absolutely don't want to play?
It's a lot of fun to play, but you need a thick skin. It's also really hard. Some of the basic stuff is counter intuitive so be sure to read some beginner's guide. With that said, game is free.