Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This thread turned appalling very fast. Holy shit at some of the quotes on this page.
sorry mist, but as appalling as it is to you, in america you are still innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not the court of Twitter.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They should have come forward before the word "rape" was watered down so much in recent years. Not their fault it's been co-opted, but it has.

khalid

Unelected Mod
They should have come forward before the word "rape" was watered down so much in recent years. Not their fault it's been co-opted, but it has.
They didn't come forward and cry rape. They have come forward and made specific charges that, if true, was rape in the past, rape in the future and rape right now.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
sorry mist, but as appalling as it is to you, in america you are still innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not the court of Twitter.
There's absolutely no way any of this will go to trial, that's not what I'm talking about.

What I'm talking about is the blatant, overt misogyny in the past page or so, staggering even for this board.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They didn't come forward and cry rape. They have come forward and made specific charges that, if true, was rape in the past, rape in the future and rape right now.
I'm saying that the people who now claim he looked at me wrong it's rape is ruining for anyone who wants to claim actual rape.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There's absolutely no way any of this will go to trial, that's not what I'm talking about.

What I'm talking about is the blatant, overt misogyny in the past page or so, staggering even for this board.
when you get a bunch of guys together its gonna happen

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That's pretty much the definition of rape culture.
Really? So you think it more likely that Bill Cosby was a peerless criminal mastermind versus the more likely scenario that he could have raped some women but more likely had been a creepy dude with drugs, fame and money and the vast majority of them are cashing in on it because they feel bad in restrospect? Correct me if I'm wrong but there's still zero evidence or independently corroborating accounts that any of these things occurred, right?

Why should we treat this differently than other crimes and settle for the words of more victims as shepherded by Gloria Allrightnow?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Really? So you think it more likely that Bill Cosby was a peerless criminal mastermind versus the more likely scenario that he could have raped some women but more likely had been a creepy dude with drugs, fame and money and the vast majority of them are cashing in on it because they feel bad in restrospect? Correct me if I'm wrong but there's still zero evidence or independently corroborating accounts that any of these things occurred, right?

Why should we treat this differently than other crimes and settle for the words of more victims as shepherded by Gloria Allrightnow?
He admitted to using benadryl to knock out the chick whose lawsuit he settled. I believe it is more than likely that he raped more than just her.

That being said, I still don't have any compelling reason to believe these accusations.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I mean it's certainly possible he raped someone. I just find it absurd to think that he carefully got away with it for decades - none of these women had a husband or boyfriend that they confided in at the time? None of them spoke to a parent? None of them reported it to the police?None?

spronk

FPS noob
its like being beaten in world of warcraft battlegrounds by an elemental shaman. first you just can't believe it, then you look around to make sure no one else saw it, then you never talk about it to anyone cuz all your friends will call you a faggot retard smurf baby. only years later can you admit it when it turns out they were pretty OP after all

in this analogy rape drugs are like grounding totems

Arcaus_sl

shitlord

Some times facts and logic aren't misogyny, they are just truths.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord

What was your thoughts on that Duke Lacrosse scandal?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I guarantee he cares about his legacy. And he's watching it get ruined.
Not in my eyes, it isn't. But chuk touched on the real story. He's being quiet on social issues now and that's what this has been about from the beginning. Cosby wandered off the plantation and had to be brought to heel.

He admitted to using benadryl to knock out the chick whose lawsuit he settled. I believe it is more than likely that he raped more than just her.
I thought he admitted to obtaining ludes to trade for sex. Maybe we're talking about different admissions, but I only remember one.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I thought he
1) Gave some chick some benadryl and apparently had sex with her later (can't seem to find much info due to the settlement?)
2) Bought quaaludes and said he had planned on giving it to some chicks

and something something he raped errbuddy so bad they could never speak of it again, I guess.

I mean, maybe I'm just completely ignorant and 1 benadryl tab in a beer will make you black-out for 12 hours and not remember a thing for 30 years.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

Yes. Much more staggering than comments of "Cosby would have had this girl killed if she came forward 20 years ago" preceded by the statement "let's be real" are much less appalling than all those terrible misogynistic shitlord comments. How dare anyone not hop on the bandwagon that Cosby was and is a serial rapist (who would hire hitmen to take out any skeezy bimbos that would dare come forward about said rapes). That retarded mattress cunt from Columbia got raped too and how dare we not believe it. Same with that whole Duke lacrosse team, they should've all gotten the needle, those filthy rapists. Etc. etc.

Cause, you know, blatant and staggering misogyny otherwise.

I mean, maybe I'm just completely ignorant and 1 benadryl tab in a beer will make you black-out for 12 hours and not remember a thing for 30 years.
That's Xanax and it's more like 2-4 of them and 8-12 beers.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I thought he
1) Gave some chick some benadryl and apparently had sex with her later (can't seem to find much info due to the settlement?)
2) Bought quaaludes and said he had planned on giving it to some chicks

and something something he raped errbuddy so bad they could never speak of it again, I guess.

He admitted to giving the chick 3-4 benadryl. I have occasionally taken 2 to help fall asleep. 4 pills to a woman half my size? She'd be out cold.

So yeah he raped that chick. There's just no proof that he raped any of those other chicks accusing him.