Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I dunno, I guess they can't because a specific recollection of statements he made would be hearsay? I'm not sure if the witness using generalizations like that "he instructed me to take them" would work or not, though.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I thought they couldn't use what he said because reasons. He was given immunity or something. Or was that a different admission?
It had been part of a deal with the DA, but judge recently said they could use it anyways.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Hate to say it, but I think Cosby is boned. He might beat the criminal case, but if there is a civil one he's hosed. Time's have changed and if the deposition where he says that he had sedatives (Yes, I know its just Benadryl) that he never intended to use himself but was for giving to women he wanted to have sex with really exists, he's screwed.

There is a lot of emphasis now, least here in the military on 'quid pro quo' being the same as force. Its not physical force, but if the woman feels trapped or some how coerced due to an imbalance of power between the two it can be seen as some form of sexual harrassment/assault. If the DA is good and he gets a young jury that has been raised on that definition Cosby is going to hang. Cosby obviously was in a (from the woman's perspective) position of power over their careers. He had, according to the deposition malicious intent and he used drugs to influence their decisions. His best hope is to have something on these women to show they went into it willingly. And I doubt now, however many years later he has that.

The black community that would have stood up for and defended him have abandoned him ever since he started telling them to get their shit together and stop acting like fools. He's a friendless old man that's going to hang cause the world has changed and he's been left behind.

As it stands now, without more evidence i personally don't think it was rape. I think these women went willingly into those situations hoping to get something out of it in return. Times were different then and I'm pretty certain the sexual revolution and drug culture made for some weird shit. But when they didn't get anything and regretted it later, nu-thought has told them that it was actually rape, and that they felt pressured and with him having such 'power over their life/career' couldn't say no.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can't imagine how inept the defense would have to be to get a conviction. All they should have to do is stand up, point at the prosecution and go "SERIOUSLY?"

carlcuck.jpg

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Waiting for the turning point in that trial where they bring in the rapist gloves and they wont fit.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They will make her take 1.5 benedrylls and watch as she doesn't pass out.

If she don't faint, she didn't get raped.

Does that rhyme?

Also, I have no fucking clue how to spell benadryll. I tried 4 different variations and my spell checker is still saying it's wrong. But fuck it, I'm not looking it up.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Yeah Cosby is guilty while Sulkowicz is clearly innocent of any wrongdoing.

FYI, I would gladly murder you if I ever had the chance, just for the betterment of the human race.
It was a joke, Sparkle. Lighten up.

Besides, I never claimed Sulkowicz is "clearly innocent". Like all of us (including Cosby), she is innocent until proven guilty.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Yup, it's gotta be the penis. That's the only variable that matters, right?

spronk

FPS noob
Cosby should convert to Islam in court and then say he is being persecuted for being a black Muslim