Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Simas_sl

shitlord
His lawyer said he didn't do it. I guess that settles it. There's no reason to have a trial, might as well let him go.

spronk

FPS noob
The line in Hollywood seems to be how much money is to be made. Cosby is old and no longer able to earn or give people work so under the bus he goes. Look at Marky Mark. The guy beat an elderly Asian man with a stick while screaming racial slurs so severely he blinded him in one eye. However he still makes people money so he gets a pass from the liberal elite in Hollywood. Cosby simply no longer offered them any value so out he goes.
Marky Mark is a huge piece of shit for starring in shitty movies but the asian dude he attacked was already blind in one eye fighting commies in vietnam, and the dude forgives him
Mark Wahlberg gets pardon from the only person who matters, the victim Johnny Trinh | Daily Mail Online

i do hope marky mark gave him some money or shit though, vietnamese guy seems like a pretty cool guy

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The pills in question with Constand were Benadryl tabs, not Quaaludes. I realize it's a lot easier to just be an ignorant twat spouting arbitrary judgements, but maybe some of you should take the time to actually read.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Benadryl can make you "sleepy"(although, some people have the opposite effect and it wires them), but completely unaware and unconscious? Get the fuck out of here.

Column_sl

shitlord
The pills in question with Constand were Benadryl tabs, not Quaaludes. I realize it's a lot easier to just be an ignorant twat spouting arbitrary judgements, but maybe some of you should take the time to actually read.
Actually it's the statement that is in question. He admits to buying Ludes to have sex with women, and he gave 3 half tab prescription strength Bendadryl's to Constand.

Anyone who has gotten Prescription strength aspirin as a precursor for getting an X ray, can attest that over the counter medicine is not the same thing.

But this is what I assume the DA is going after. Cosby admits to giving Wine to his victim with the pills so the combo is the problem.It would be even worse if they can find records of Costand taking any other drug that combines poorly with Benadryl such as some skin medications.

Benadryl is a very effective drug, and it comes with several important warnings. Among them is to avoid drinking alcohol while taking the medication. Benadryl can make you drowsy. Because alcohol has the same effect, combining the two can have serious health consequences.

Mixing Benadryl and alcohol can also inhibit your motor skills, which can lead to dangerous situations. These effects can be even more severe in older adults.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah you've made it very clear multiple times that you don't understand the difference between 'buying ludes to have sex with women' and 'buying ludes with the intention of knocking women out in order to rape them'

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah you've made it very clear multiple times that you don't understand the difference between 'buying ludes to have sex with women' and 'buying ludes with the intention of knocking women out in order to rape them'
I love how you even contradict yourself

The medication in question for this particular trial is prescribed Benadryl, and the victim says she was unaware when she took them with alcohol.

A drug that specifically warns patients to not take them in conjunction with each other, and major side effect is loss of motor function, and drowsiness.

Good try tho, want to go for the bonus round?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It says not to drink alcohol with over the counter Benadryl as well . Same as most medicines. What's your point?

Column_sl

shitlord
It says not to drink alcohol with over the counter Benadryl as well . Same as most medicines. What's your point?
The point is if any of those medicines were given to the alleged victim, and they had the major side effect when used in combination with alcohol then he gave this person the famous cock-tale people make fun of him for.

This is what the press/journalists believe what the DA is going after, no one knows yet because there hasn't been a formal statement from them other then they have new evidence.

If you listen to Cosby's Lawyer tho the whole deposition is out their on public record.

Column_sl

shitlord
Also just to throw some stats out there.

Trials like this typically take 9-12 months. From what my research concluded a DA is elected once per year in PA.

What is Kevin Steele's motivation? The obvious choice is to hold office for another year while the trial drags on, but then we look at Steele's success rate and it is 98%.

This was also one of his campaign promises, so there is that, and the statue of limitations ends this year.

So that tells me we haven't heard the whole story yet from the DA's office.

But imho, Cosby won't do any jail time, but this may effect his other pending civil cases.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Oh shit, I'm doing that right now. Am I gunna get raped by cosby tonight, or am I just going to sleep well?

BTW, what was the DA's campaign promise? Was it literally to charge cosby, or something more politiciany like to be tough on sex crimes?

Column_sl

shitlord
Oh shit, I'm doing that right now. Am I gunna get raped by cosby tonight, or am I just going to sleep well?
Just sounds like you will be sleeping alone like you wil do for the rest of your life. Cosby would be a step up ;}

rrr_img_121572.jpg

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Also just to throw some stats out there.

Trials like this typically take 9-12 months. From what my research concluded a DA is elected once per year in PA.

What is Kevin Steele's motivation? The obvious choice is to hold office for another year while the trial drags on, but then we look at Steele's success rate and it is 98%.

This was also one of his campaign promises, so there is that, and the statue of limitations ends this year.

So that tells me we haven't heard the whole story yet from the DA's office.

But imho, Cosby won't do any jail time, but this may effect his other pending civil cases.
They're apparently elected every 4 years.

Montgomery County, PA - Official Website - District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman

Column_sl

shitlord
Well if that is the case Steele must feel pretty confident he has a case against Cosby. 98% win rate on the line, and no one to pass it off to when the case drags on for as much as a year.

If it was just a campaign promise he could have made a statement that his office reviewed all the information, and there was no possible way to file charges against Cosby with such limited evidence.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Well if that is the case Steele must feel pretty confident he has a case against Cosby. 98% win rate on the line, and no one to pass it off to when the case drags on for as much as a year.

If it was just a campaign promise he could have made a statement that his office reviewed all the information, and there was no possible way to file charges against Cosby with such limited evidence.
I think it's a win/win for a DA who can get an indictment. "Well at least we tried to do something. We pursued every legal avenue available."

Column_sl

shitlord
I think it's a win/win for a DA who can get an indictment. "Well at least we tried to do something. We pursued every legal avenue available."
Umm not even close, the public embarrassment nationwide of them either throwing it out completely before it even gets to trial, or losing in general giving more fuel to Cosby's defendants is not a win/win/