Draegan sold the site to MMORPG.com

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We need to hook Itz up with Mist. They can scissor each other to happiness.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Can't believe scumbag Draegan sold this fun community to someone else without letting the community know beforehand.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
he didnt even like EQ.

2hnnhvo.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
FAWE_sl said:
Your eagerness to move the community is alarming. There's no guarantee the new site won't meet the same fate, perhaps quicker. I don't trust any of you fuckers tbh. Anyone that can make a quick 5-10K will probably do it.

Don't be hasty in this decision. This site isn't 404'd like foh. Back then we had no choice.
You're like 12 hours too late.

And a_skeleton_03 is one of the longest running members of this community, makes a solid decent living, has a server and plenty of bandwidth.

Basically, you're just not even beginning to engage with all the facts yet.

This community is over 15 years old. Draegan sold it without a single word to us. Asking us to ignore that is asking us to be gullible.

Sorry, but its true.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
From Draegan:

All-

About a month or more ago, we transferred ownership of the site to MMORPG.com's owernship company. The reason for this was because Teljair and I were dissolving our LLC and no longer had the time and money to maintain a tax ID and manage the financials, not to mention Teljair's time spent fighting off Tyen's bots, server outages, maintaining software, bugs and other disruptions.

What Rerolled.org got out of the deal is that they now have top notch server hardware so that the site will never have to go through what happened at FOHguild.org with malware and server disruption. It will be stable and secure forever now with a top notch tech team to back it up. Database isues, calendar isssues, and every buggy thing that has been part of Rerolled.org should be fixed and run as smoothly as possible. In return MMORPG just asks that we do the same thing we've always done. They won't be attempting any stupid cross-promotional things I tried to do with Junkies Nation.

I understand a lot of you are upset, but from the outside looking in nothing changes except who collects the small ad revenue and maintains the server bills.

There are many people in the community that dislike me to begin with and I understand if you want to set up shop elsewhere. However, rerolled.org will still be up if you would like to continue to post here or organize here.

Good luck to everyone.
0yHpQHW.png

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I want to know a_skeleton_03's qualifications for hosting a site. Anyone can setup a message board, what happens when it's targeted by bot spam and DDOS'd or gets insane traffic? How do we know he isn't trying to steal the community to make a quick buck himself?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
its not scaremongering, it happened to us twice 4 years ago, we got no warning and one day poof went our two boards. we lost most of our original community which spanned back to the 1990s. i came in around in 2000 and the site was already old. i think FoH was an Ultima guild back in the day so this community was really fucking old. what you see now is just a remnant of what was once a huge gaming community.
Yep, Ultima was the good old days.