Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Is there cool loot from dragons? I didn't play DA2 but DA:0 felt kinda silly insofar as loot was concerned.
All the dragons have unique loot yeah, it's static too so you can google what they drop and hunt them in order of usefulness, the loot is also pretty good even for lategame, though like everything it's pretty shit compared to endgame crafted stuff. It's good if you don't want to research crafting too much. At least they drop dragon materials too that are used for the top tier crafts so you always get something good, and the spare loot is nice for companions and shit.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The Hinterlands dragon gives you a +10 con amulet and then a wartable quest for a +10 Willpower one, both pretty strong at that point in the game.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I really want config slots on helms and shields and the ability to make accessories. I must name all my things cool stuff like I did in Skyrim. They kinda dropped the ball on cool accessories. They're all bland.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Multiplayer is pretty repetitive. ME3 had pretty good gunplay plus fun skills to use which broke up the repetition. This... I dunno what they could do to fix it. Up the rewards for harder difficulties for sure.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Multiplayer is pretty repetitive. ME3 had pretty good gunplay plus fun skills to use which broke up the repetition. This... I dunno what they could do to fix it. Up the rewards for harder difficulties for sure.
They could add more than the, what, 3 maps? Shit was kinda lazy. More variety in mob types too. And the over reliance on barrier was a shitty mechanic to use for the multi. I mean, it's already pretty shitty in the single player game(we don't want people to heal too much, so instead we're giving mages an insanely powerful absorb shield to prevent damage heal people, so different wow) but in multi it's stupid if you don't get matched with a mage class with barrier(which there's only one of too?), you can still clear shit especially with the "solo" classes but it's dumb design regardless. No barriers at all would probably work better tbh, with rebalance of the damage a bit lower. And balancing the fucking OP shit would probably help a bit too. KE soloing the hardest difficulty makes the whole multi not very interesting if you get grouped with one.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I would really like to see a horde mode like modern warfare 3.

Have dragon waves, the ability to purchase different types of companions, potions, temporary weapons, etc.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What's more likely to happen is that they will decide MP isn't worth the trouble and abandon support of it after a couple half-assed free patches.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Sped through the Draconology quest to get to the next dragon.
Trying out Charging Bull as a dodge rather than relying on the roll exclusively.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
What I am really perplexed about is why they were (seemingly) hesitant to put forth 100% effort on the MP? It seems like it's a testing grounds mode and not a fully fleshed out product. The reason for my confusion is because wasn't ME3's multiplayer seen as a dramatic success for not only the ME series but the development style as a whole?

What am I missing here?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, without the keep choices the game would be a bit more blah to me. I enjoy the moments of shared history.

I wish I controlled a character that had some ties to the past kinda like Varric/Leliana do so we could share the lulz. As it is I'm being told about MY exploits as a stranger that wasn't there. It's weird.

The crack people are trying to work legit saves to see if they can customize them, maybe make an app that allows you to mess with them like the keep. So you could just hop onto an edited save.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What I am really perplexed about is why they were (seemingly) hesitant to put forth 100% effort on the MP? It seems like it's a testing grounds mode and not a fully fleshed out product. The reason for my confusion is because wasn't ME3's multiplayer seen as a dramatic success for not only the ME series but the development style as a whole?

What am I missing here?
Honestly, if it wasn't for the singleplayer being so engaging, Bioware would be permanently back on my do not buy shitlist for how much of a flop MP is so far. This isn't even half-assed, it's quarter-assed at best. It's a pathetic pale shadow of how fun ME3 multi was, and it will take a miracle patch to elevate it out of mediocrity.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
How do you set your title in multiplayer?
Go to the Prestige panel, select Challenges and you can select from the ones you've completed (have to go through each of the 6 categories).

Honestly, if it wasn't for the singleplayer being so engaging, Bioware would be permanently back on my do not buy shitlist for how much of a flop MP is so far. This isn't even half-assed, it's quarter-assed at best. It's a pathetic pale shadow of how fun ME3 multi was, and it will take a miracle patch to elevate it out of mediocrity.
I agree. I stopped playing it last week, I ended up getting more play time out of this than ME3's MP the first month, I just hope they add quite a bit of stuff. I do think that, unlike ME3 MP, the extra content won't be as good, especially since you can still get shit items from chests even if you've gotten the same items 500 times. The ME3 weapon/character unlock system is much much better.