Dune: Part Two (2023)

En Sabah Nur

Potato del Grande
<Gaming Ghost>
Putting aside for a moment the established fact that Fremen werent Middle Easterners.

Nobody criticized her casting because she was cast as a sand inventor. Everyone criticized her casting because she was cast in a role traditionally reserved for someone at least moderately attractive.
ZENDAYA%20NAACP%20270223%20default-GettyImages-1469620256.jpg

Look I get it, Zendaya has been shoved down our throats ad nauseum and it's tempting to want to hate everything about her but let's be reasonable here. If you don't think she's "at least moderately attractive" there are two possibilities:

1) you're lying
2) you're a raging homosexual

She could be a major beauty if she didn't have that giant gorilla shnozz.

• 2Barf
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

Look I get it, Zendaya has been shoved down our throats ad nauseum and it's tempting to want to hate everything about her but let's be reasonable here. If you don't think she's "at least moderately attractive" there are two possibilities:

1) you're lying

Aesthetically, sure. She can look very good. I think her biggest problem is she looks perpetually smug and bored with you. There's an aura of condescension around her so think you can cut it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Would it flop though? Ripley's not particular strong or a boss-bitch. I don't recall her being an unlikeable cunt, nor do I remember her physically overpowering any dudes twice her size. She plays the role of a mother, and the only time she does something physically crazy is when she's in the powered loader. Maybe I'm forgetting something.
This is the same logic regarding The Boss from MGS3, that is if the character were introduced today, she’d automatically prob be labeled a woke or boss girl character

when if you pay attention, her character role is fundamentally the mother and parent

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Woke Hollywood = Smaller talent pool = Less refined actors.

Both Paul and Chani Pouty Pants could have been casted better but femboy male characters and masculine women characters are more important.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Aesthetically, sure. She can look very good. I think her biggest problem is she looks perpetually smug and bored with you. There's an aura of condescension around her so think you can cut it.
Well I'll agree with this.

I wouldn't list her in my top 20, but I don't think she's ugly.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

1) you're lying

Zoomer woman is not ugly, but zoomer woman as Chani is incredibly unappealing when she has a perma cunt attitude all while perma wearing a still suit. Theres nothing to like about her in the movie. Why does Paul even like her other than some dream hes had?

• 1Picard

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didn't even realize this was coming out until I saw this thread a week or two ago. I never got into Dune growing up. The books were around but they were so thick I didn't bother. Never saw the original movie, either.

Anyway, thought Part Two was great. Kind of makes me want to go back and watch them back to back, although I'll probably save that for the third release. Honestly, no complaints about any of it. I had mostly forgotten what happened in Part One but picked back up on most of it during the first 30-45 minutes.

Even though this thing was almost 3 hours, I could watch infinitely more.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Goonsquad Officer

1) you're lying

She can be pretty. They uglied her up for dune. And Spiderman. And I haven't seen her anywhere else but red carpet photos which often are pretty.

Hollywood fucking loves uglying up pretty women. Like that rose tico actress. I honestly Think they just forgot to ugly up Sydney sweeny

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
If it takes a thin girl in her 20s tons of makeup to even look half decent, she's ugly.

Most thin girls in their 20s look completely bangable climbing out of bed.

• 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Today I learned Bandwagon Bandwagon probably crawled into his parents bathrooms looking for a titty mag when he was younger, and usually found a nat geo instead. A few too many times yelling say OONGA BOONGA as he jacked off.

• 1WTF

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Today I learned Bandwagon Bandwagon probably crawled into his parents bathrooms looking for a titty mag when he was younger, and usually found a nat geo instead. A few too many times yelling say OONGA BOONGA as he jacked off.

What's your excuse?

Banged your head too many times and got taken to the vets instead?

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
What's your excuse?

Banged your head too many times and got taken to the vets instead?
His position is completely normal. Inter-racial relationships have been considered taboo since the dawn of time. Only in the last couple of decades have some degenerate Hollywood jews been forcing feeding it down everyone's gullet.

In reality normal people self segregate to their own kind, for good reason. Mating with someone of a different caste or in this case completely different genetic makeup was only historically done to conquered or colonized people.

• 3Like