E-Sim: World Sim Browser MMOG - Always Looking For New Players

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Daidraco, you have a 5% chance on hit to absorb the damage, regardless of equipment.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
HEY FUCKERS!

We just quit our old alliance and joined a new one: V3(or VVV or V, whatever, I don't give a shit)

Now is as good a time as any to start playing since SK along with our Pals Poland and Lithuania (and 3 other heavy weights: Romania, Indonesia, and Greece) are going to start rolling Chumps like it's going out of style.

Come join me in wrecking other people's dreams, making some jerks spend real life money in order to attempt to beat us (they won't), and generally shitting all over our competition.

Seriously, do it. Join us in game and on IRC.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok, it's time we stopped trying to use the RW farms as gearing opportunities. I know, I'm as guilty of it as anyone else, but taiwan and china are using these fucking pity parties to cost us money. And it's time we stopped letting those assclowns have any fun.

We need to stop giving the Taiwanese and Chinese any fucking glimmer of hope that Taiwan is going to be free. And if we can't keep our own yard clean, how can we expect someone else to help us at a time when we actually need it.

So new recommendations (because we can't really enforce rules):
No more 3:1 ratio
No more hitting for cheap top 10/top 3 in resistance wars in regions occupied by South Korea for the occupied country (hitting for South Korea as long as it's both small and there isn't a ton of wasted damage; if you need help with this, check on IRC)
Don't hit for China or Taiwan

We're [relatively] small, but we fight smart. It's why we're one of the top nations in the game with a fraction of the population of everyone other top nations. We need to start acting like it.
Don't waste damage
Don't hit for the wrong side
Do be on IRC

If you have questions, contact anyone. I'm available via IRC, game PM, board PM, or even fucking instant messenger if necessary.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its hard to believe that they are losing so badly when Ive seen them put out so much damage in the past.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The round with the 20million in overkill was hilarious, as was their shouts afterward with a few people freaking out and trying to get the rest of the sheep to stop doing that.

Lithuania occupying America isn't normal, but on Meth it is!

Xf66uZF.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lol the shouts where Hunno is just like "This is my favorite article, guys!" in the middle of the other shouts crying for help is hilarious ~

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The US citizens in Lithuanian MUs that are hitting against the US, are really rustling some jimmies too.

Americans already looking for new nations to move to is funny and sad at the same time.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Major stuff going down today, Iran being a nuisance by RWing Taipei, lots of fights 'round the world.

Get on IRC and get involved.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Here is some great news for anybody that was concerned they'd join and just be too far behind.
The admin will be changing the strength system to make it friendlier to newer players.

2. We are gradually taking care of the newbies-pro problems.
At Saturday 12.00 server time we are implementing the strength formula on the basis of your ideas and requests. From now on it will be:

Base - 100 strength
100-500 - 100 strength (4 d)
500-1000 - 50 strength (14 d)
1000-1500 - 25 strength (34 d)
1500- 1800 - 10 strength (64 d)
1800 - 2100 - 5 strength (124 d)
2100 - 2250 - 2 strength (199 d)
2250 + - 1 strength

NOTE: It will concern ALL the players on both servers from that point.
Basically the strength increase will be higher for all players.
Join the fight for South Korea today! (Make sure to pick SK for citizenship.)

This link will earn you a two gold bonus at level 7. I'll also help you hit 7 quicker by supplying food up to that point.
http://secura.e-sim.org/lan.51051/

Don't work for any PSY Investment companies.

fresh

<Gold Donor>
Made an account but its been saying the servers are overloaded all day, is that pretty standard?