E3 2018 Hype and Train-Wreck Thread (Place your bets!)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Same leveling system that completely ruins any meaningful exploration.

The setting is cool but the rest looks awful. So burned out on AC right now.
Yeah, it really feels like all they have now after tiring us out on AC is changing the location.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Ubisoft won’t be still standing after this pitiful E3.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
No Splinter Cell?!

What a waste of fucking time. Fuck that stupid company.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
God I am kinda sad. I remember when these guys actually mattered.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
that was pretty weak other than BGE2, but I think I'd rather it be a movie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Why is every God damn game coming out in October. Spread the shit out

Well you are in luck. All of these Ubisoft titles looked awful so you can pick them all up for sale in December.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
BGE, The Division 2 and Mario vs Rabbids looked cool.

For honour somewhat piqued my interests.

Everything else meh.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Not sure why but I'm a sucker for Ubisoft games even though they always fall short. I grinded and enjoyed the shit out of Fonor, Division, Wildlands, FarCry, South Park, Trials, and even some Ass Creeds.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So God of War, but shitty. Can't wait! But seriously, these games are destined for the bargain bin by December like Utnayan Utnayan said. Paying full price when better games could be taking up your time would be silly!

• 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I've never been a fan of TeS so *shrug* Starfield interest me right now, sense both No Mans Sky and Andromeda failed and well Doom : Eternal was a big can of DUH, F76 doesn't really interest me either albiet the "War Games" mode seems fun to fuck around with..

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
eh. ubisoft doesnt have the blockbusters. But they sell shit to normies, and your kids, while you are crying tears of joy about getting a 10s title drop for TES 6. which didnt even have the title.

I guess I’m just old enough to remember when Ubisoft took risks and made good games. Specifically Pandora tomorrow and cat and mouse multiplayer, original beyond good and evil, etc.

Odyssey looked like complete horseshit. And I actually finished origins on my one x. It was an exercise in frustration when I would be forced to do 10 side quests to get within two levels of the main story or be unable to hit any enemies. And they have these great atmospheric games with nothing to explore. Only let us look at statues or get caught up in another phoned in mission conversation about nothing with the same boring gameplay missions over and over again. Egypt was prime for tomb raiding, new puzzles, ala tomb raider. Not a thing there because that would require effort.

Odyssey would be perfect for clash of the titans style missions or tell countless stories around Greek mythology and let the player experience that through innovative be gameplay and mission structure, yet what they showed was the same bullshit.

Such a wasted IP on what it could be.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I hated Skyrim until I played it in VR. Yeah, I want another now, not this bullshit skinning game they're playing with AC. I think I liked the 1st AC better because it actually felt like assassinating people was the primary goal of the game.

I'm not particularly thrilled with Bethesda either but at least I'll eventually enjoy their games.

• 1Like