Echo

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
1.75 star(s) Rating: 1.75/5 4 Votes
Title: Echo

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, Crime

Creator: Marion Dayre

Cast: Alaqua Cox, Zahn McClarnon, Devery Jacobs, Chaske Spencer, Tantoo Cardinal, Cody Lightning, Graham Greene, Charlie Cox, Vincent D'Onofrio

Overview: After her ruthless behavior in New York City catches up with her in her hometown, Maya Lopez must face her past, reconnect with her Native American roots and embrace the meaning of family and community if she ever hopes to move forward.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Wait... so her Native American culture is going to drive out the evil influence white man's culture infected her with, and her "true self"... you know, the good one... will win the day and she'll be redeemed?

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maya Lopez doesn't sound very Native American.

Surely they could have given the job to Tokata Iron Eyes, that girl who was kidnapped by Ezra Miller. She's non-binary, fat, ugly, and absolutely no acting talent... perfect!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didnt give 2 shits about this character in Hawkeye, no clue why they felt they had to force a show about her on us.

Cybsled

Only reason I have a faint amount of interest is it might be sort of a back door Daredevil show. But deep down, I know Echo will be like 90% of it instead

Animosity

Only reason I have a faint amount of interest is it might be sort of a back door Daredevil show. But deep down, I know Echo will be like 90% of it instead
Hawkeye and She-Hulk already backdoored the Daredevil show.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I didnt give 2 shits about this character in Hawkeye, no clue why they felt they had to force a show about her on us.
Progressive Stack

Female +1
Brown +1
Lesbian +1
Hispanic +1
Indigenous +1
Disabled +1

That's a really high score. If only she was a Muslim.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's a lot of blood and brains for Disney.

I don't even remember Echo, and I thought Hawkeye was the best thing Marvel has done since Endgame.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Disney knows how to make a good trailer. But it didnt move the needle for me. But Vincent D'Onofrio never lets you down.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Interesting they’re dumping the entire show all at once instead of drip feeding

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This being really good would actually not surprise me. It seems like the shows you expect the least from end up surprising the viewer and being some of the best ones. I was not expecting a whole lot from Hawkeye and it ended up being the best series produced yet on Disney Plus. Echo is not a fan favorite but Kingpin sure is. The actor who played him made Daredevil a better show on Netflix and certainly made Hawkeye more interesting.

I will give this a few episodes and see if it grabs me to continue it.

Juvarisx

Florida
This is R rated by the way. Will give it a shot, I like me some Kingpin

• 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Interesting they’re dumping the entire show all at once instead of drip feeding
Its a 5 episode show, they probably weighed the pros vs cons and thought that a lot of people would feel bad having to pay another month for a single episode.

Sure, there might be other reasons. I'm 100% convinced this is the reason though.

• 1Like

Cybsled

It could also be that it has some filler/slow spots and that is usually handled by the audience better when you can just binge watch it.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
The only comprehensible event in that trailer is that Kingpin beat a dude to death for not knowing sign language.

I'm not sure this is a good sign for the woke meter on this show. Deafness is one of the absolute clowniest layers on the progressive stack.

I'll check it out but my gut says this is gonna go super woke with Native American vs evil white man and Deaf vs evil hearing people.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
We were watching Amazing Race the other night and trying to figure out why there is a separate sign for Applause. The spirit finger thing. I mean, a deaf person can just look at you and see you clapping, not like they're confused by not hearing the clap or blind. Why bother changing it to sparkly hands?

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database